★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: StarWell
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 150.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1.14
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Once beautiful world of fireflies has been covered by darkness.
The fireflies were always ancient guardians of Light, but their weaknesses opened gate for dark enemy.
In the following battle, all Lightkeepers has fallen and only one firefly has survived.

TAKE ROLE OF LAST FIREFLY LUCIA, who starts her long journey to liberate the world.
Face the Darkness and Battle dangerous Shadows.

Sounds best with headphones.

starwellgames's comments:
Hello there,

We would like to introduce you our beautiful game called Legend of Firefly.

Once beautiful world of fireflies has been covered by darkness.
The fireflies were always ancient guardians of Light, but their weaknesses opened gate for dark enemy.
In the following battle, all Lightkeepers has fallen and only one firefly has survived.
TAKE ROLE OF LAST FIREFLY LUCIA, who starts her long journey to liberate the world.
Face the Darkness and Battle dangerous Shadows.
Heal tainted fireflies, who has been poisoned by blight and has forgotten who they really are.

TRAILER

GOOGLE PLAY
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...fFirefly&hl=en

ITUNES

Thank you for your time.

Indie Team StarWell
08-19-2015, 01:49 PM
larger screenshot

08-21-2015, 12:54 PM
Map of the Beryl shire

08-21-2015, 01:24 PM
Aw man, I saw the word Firefly and came running. Alas, Captain Reynolds and Co. are nowhere to be found
08-21-2015, 02:36 PM
Sorry man , but I understand, I would be super happy to play something based on the old classy Firefly serii or Serenity. This game is more about Light and Darkness, so the Firefly came a bit natural.