★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The arctic is the hottest place to be! Experience the rush of piloting a heavily armed helicopter through epic arctic landscapes. Protect your supply ships, race your chopper and take out hostiles to save the day!

Enjoy super straightforward controls, without the need to keep track of buttons. Just put down your thumbs and enjoy.

More action packed levels to follow for everyone, for free!

Features

- Stunning arctic environments and explosive vfx
- Streamlined dual stick controls (flying has never been easier!)
- Universal app for both iPhone and iPad
- Supports mfi controller, accelerometer and touch screen controls!
- New content free of charge

I have poured my heart and soul into this game and would love to hear from you, so if you have feedback, questions or issues, dont hesitate to contact me at:

support@acemaverickgame.com

Happy Flying & Shooting!

Stefan

redribbon's comments:

Ace Maverick

Futureworks Studios
Genres: Games Entertainment Arcade Action
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$6.49 NZD

Quote:
This summer, the arctic is the hottest place to be! Experience the rush of piloting a heavily armed helicopter through epic arctic landscapes. Protect your supply ships, shoot down hostiles and save the day.

Enjoy super straightforward controls, without the need to keep track of buttons. Just put down your thumbs and enjoy.

More action packed levels to follow for everyone, for free!

Features

- Stunning visuals with metal enhanced graphics
- Straightforward controls (flying has never been easier!)
- Universal app for both iPhone and iPad
- New content free of charge

I have poured my heart and soul into this game and would love to hear from you, so if you have feedback, questions or issues, don’t hesitate to contact me at:

support@acemaverickgame.com

Best of luck out there!

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone5s
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 95MB

All Credits Goes to: PeteOzzy
08-19-2015, 03:41 PM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

08-19-2015, 04:26 PM
Wait wait is this releasing everywhere tonight because if it is hell yeah! Instabuy!!

Billy
08-19-2015, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Wait wait is this releasing everywhere tonight because if it is hell yeah! Instabuy!!

Billy
Should be....as of the 20th local time zone. Most expensive week ever for me! 😳
08-19-2015, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief78 View Post
Should be....as of the 20th local time zone. Most expensive week ever for me! 😳
Tell me about dude! Seems like the App Store is like this. Slow for weeks and then boom, a MONSTER week hits. This, FF 7, Dungeon of the Endless and Galactic Keep. And there could always be more. This week is EPIC!
08-19-2015, 09:44 PM
Thanks for the vid RR, how about your thoughts?
08-19-2015, 10:08 PM
Out in the U.S. 👍🏻👍🏻
08-19-2015, 10:31 PM
Annnnnnd Instabuy. Downloading now. I will post impressions tomorrow morning. I got an epidural injection in my lower back and can't stay awake anymore tonight.
08-19-2015, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Annnnnnd Instabuy. Downloading now. I will post impressions tomorrow morning. I got an epidural injection in my lower back and can't stay awake anymore tonight.
Ouch! Feel better buddy!
08-19-2015, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Thanks for the vid RR, how about your thoughts?
the only problems we usually found in the chopper combat games is the control, but not in this one, they made the control responsive and really easy to control, but that makes the chopper movement less realistic which i think they made it on purpose since this game is focus on combat and not a simulator. overall i think this game is quite fun, polished, the combat can be challenging at a later levels and the graphics is great.

Quote:
dont know what it is, but get well soon man

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2