★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Riot Games
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 136.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: From Riot Games, creator of League of Legends (and Teemo sigh), comes Blitzcranks Poro Roundup, a free side-scrolling mini-game, out now for a limited time!

Blitzcrank must save his fluffy poro friends from Baron Nashors belly. Why? Well, because robots have hearts too... or maybe their programming is just telling them that they do. This is getting confusing.

You can download Blitzcranks Poro Roundup during the League of Legends Arcade celebration until September 21, 2015!

Mini-Game Features

More than 10 unique levels (by more than we mean 11 levels)
4 playable 8-bit-inspired League of Legends champs
5 unlockable super-mega-power-up items
Customize Blitzcrank and his pals with unlockable skins
POROS!!!

FAQ & Player Support: https://support.riotgames.com/

Boardumb's comments:

08-20-2015, 06:13 PM
"More than 10 unique levels (by more than we mean 11 levels)"

That part made me chuckle.

08-20-2015, 09:29 PM
I do find it funny that it has exactly 200 5 star reviews and has since its release.

Albeit I did download it and have played it. As an old LoL player since open beta I do find this fun and cute to play
08-21-2015, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aconfusedkender View Post
I do find it funny that it has exactly 200 5 star reviews and has since its release.

Albeit I did download it and have played it. As an old LoL player since open beta I do find this fun and cute to play
As of this moment, it shows 595 five star reviews in the app store rating tab of TA.

Firstly I have to say: I hate "free" to play model and also dislike League of Legends. It's one of the games that influenced the gaming world, and not for the better.

But being just said that, I have to admit this is a surprisingly good mobile game as itself alone. It is referenced as a "mini" game by it's developers but, by mobile standards it is a proper and unique side scrolling auto runner(puzzle?, action?) game.

Firstly, it is a real free-to-play game(not a "free" too play one) with no in-application purchases or such.

The game is level based(an unlockable endless mode is also present) in which you catch Poros(small ram like creatures) in order to save them. Along the road, you encounter enemy heroes and must defeat them to beat the level. League of Legends references are all over, abilities of the enemy League of Legends heroes are nicely done. Upgrades and different characters in the game are bought with in game League of Legends coins(which is abundantly collected during gameplay - no iap!)

This game has all the right amounts of fun, challenge, theme and originality. And it also have a lovely pixel art. Only downside is that, it is a bit short and upgrade/customization options are a bit scarce(hence the "mini" game).But I definitely recommend it to everyone who likes to collect small, cute woolballs while running

Last edited by Praymettin; 08-21-2015 at 08:21 AM.
09-01-2015, 09:13 PM
New England Gamer mentioned this game today and somehow it slipped past me last week. From the looks of it, it deserves more attention than it's getting. Downloading tonight! Thanks NEG!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
09-24-2015, 06:56 PM
🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️
Game is gone just like they said awesome game to man
09-25-2015, 05:03 AM
This is/was actually a pretty good game. I'm still playing it here and there