★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Experienced composer for your project!

08-20-2015, 09:51 PM
Experienced composer for your project!

Hello my name is Anthony Bannach and I am a young composer who has done work for film and video games (as well as classical compositions for concert performance). I graduated from the University of Minnesota with a BA in Music composition. I'm currently looking for all the experience I can get composing for media, so I am very flexible in terms of payment.

I believe in a creative process that is dynamic , flexible, and cooperative to produce music that all parties involved can find interesting and pleasing (or not depending on the context!) to the ear!

Here is my site www.anthonybannach.com

and you can hear some audio of my film/game work on www.anthonybannach.com/audiovideo.html

Looking forward to hearing from some creative people soon!

Passionate and experienced multimedia composer with real classical training to invigorating music to your game! See more at www.anthonybannach.com and contact him at mobiletbannach@gmail.com
08-21-2015, 12:23 PM
New track

Check out this new ambient track I put on soundcloud yesterday, it's really chill, but the textures and timbre of the piece are something that could be part of your next game project.

Here is the track:
"EO"
if you like it, share it along, and if you have a project let me know!

Passionate and experienced multimedia composer with real classical training to invigorating music to your game! See more at www.anthonybannach.com and contact him at mobiletbannach@gmail.com

08-22-2015, 09:42 AM
If you haven't already check out "EO" a cool track that is also free to download for non-commercial purposes!
https://soundcloud.com/anthonybannach/eo-1

08-24-2015, 03:13 PM
New youtube artist page coming up. stay tuned...

08-24-2015, 11:39 PM
Hello,

Can you do car audio sounds? I need a range of realistic engine sounds for a new project

Developing a first person samurai experience
08-25-2015, 08:21 PM
@PocketFame should be able to, check your inbox.

08-27-2015, 08:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ8...BOr1y0klgQNdGQ My new youtube artist page! I'll be posting demos in the coming days!

09-02-2015, 04:19 AM
I'm currently in a move right now, but should be back for action around the 7th. Ready and eager to get back composing!

10-01-2015, 11:27 PM
Hey everybody! I'm back! I'm finally moved into my new place and my composition setup is all ready to go! Let me know if you need music for your games. Stay tuned for tomorrow as I'll put up a new orchestral adventure demo on my soundcloud and youtube pages!

Tony

10-02-2015, 08:55 PM
Adventure Orchestral Track hey guys, just made an adventure themed track that tries to utilize a big orchestral sound. If you like it, I'm eager to work on music for your games! Let me know! tony