★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Minimal Billiard 'Ricochet Theory' $1.99 > Free for the first time

08-21-2015, 11:06 PM
Minimal Billiard 'Ricochet Theory' $1.99 > Free for the first time

Published one week ago, now free for the first time (and for a limited time, obviously). Full premium, no ads, no IAPs. Depending on your skills you'll get a "Success" (check mark) or a "Perfect" (star) for each level. In the first ten levels it will be enough to touch the black bars only. Later there will be black squares which are moveable altogether.

Very recommended!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
I really enjoyed the game 'Salt and Pepper' and I like Ricochet Theory as well.

Minimal design, simplistic and easy to play. The goal is to hit all the bars or platforms by 'ricocheting' from one to the other.
Controls are easy. Just use your finger to adjust or swivel each bar to the desired positions. Imagine there is a post or screw in the center of the bar, so that you can adjust it, by moving the edges up or down or around, yet stay in place.
I have only played a few levels, so I don't know if this changes later.
Smooth and comfortable game play. When I didn't solve the puzzle/level correctly, the level just restarted and allowed me to try again without feeling penalized.
Ricochet Theory has an addictive quality and is a fantastic game for keeping your brain sharp.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)

Last edited by Habakuk; 08-21-2015 at 11:10 PM.
08-22-2015, 11:39 AM
I tried the game, getting quite a few levels done. The game itself has an addictive quality, however I had some difficulties due to the controls. I suggest two arrows that slightly tilt the bar for fine tuning. My thick fingers and I had a difficult time adjusting the bar until I got it right. You could also try to spruce up the background, or make it interesting. Thank you.
08-22-2015, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post

YouTube: video

Published one week ago, now free for the first time (and for a limited time, obviously). Full premium, no ads, no IAPs. Depending on your skills you'll get a "Success" (check mark) or a "Perfect" (star) for each level. In the first ten levels it will be enough to touch the black bars only. Later there will be black squares which are moveable altogether.

Very recommended!
Thanks Habakuk. I might not be here too often anymore, but you've never (ok-rarely &#128522 steered me wrong.
12-11-2015, 05:12 AM
On sale again!