★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Dexoris
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 20.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "Peter und Vlad is perhaps one of the most polished line-drawing games to arrive on the iPhone yet and the combined weather effects, slick menus and animated title screen make for a very attractive offering. The music and ambient effects are great, too, featuring an impressive breadth of sheep noises."
Score 8 out of 10, Pocket Gamer
Featured on Apple's What's Hot
"I was impressed with how much fun this simple concept was", "In short, if you are looking for a game that will keep you interested for hours, and especially if you are tired of the violent and sometimes sexual themes of many games today, this game may be just what you were looking for."
GamePro Media iPhone Game of the Day:
"Peter und Vlad is as polished as a game of this ilk is going to be, and its casual enough that its perfect for wasting a minute or two at a time."
Score 4 out of 5
The Current Gamer: "Not long after starting this game up, it had completely won me over with its clever premise, its beautiful art style, great music, and some truly solid gameplay mechanics".
Score 5 out of 5

Peter und Vlad is an action adventure game for iPhone and iPod touch with a herding flavor that allows you decide the fate of the Sedov brothers, Peter and Vlad in their epic battle with an invention-gone-mad!

Vlad Sedov, the mad scientist has created a weather machine to help his brother Peter with his farming chores. In his design of the machine, Vlad made some rather dangerous mistakes as the machine gets its energy from sheep wool and he forgot to add an off button to the machine!

It's up to you to guide Peter in his effort to flock the sheep into the farmhouse and prevent a disaster!

* Alternative gameplay mode: In Zen mode you can practice your herding skills for as long as you like without having to worry about the danger of the weather machine.
* Peter's good knowledge of mushrooms gives him that extra something he'll need to save his sheep from his brother's weather machine. Remember though that Peter is under a lot of stress and therefore could make a mistake by eating a toxic mushroom - with humorous results.
* Real-time weather transformation effects as the out-of-control weather machine morphs summer into autumn, winter and spring.
* Local and global leaderboards that measure your efficiency as a herder.
* Original soundtrack performed by E.V.O (the Electronic Vlad Orchestra).

iPhone and iPod touch
OS version 2.2.1 or later

caubetocdaido's comments:

09-25-2009, 12:23 AM
that's depressing. I was hoping it would be $0.99 like most of the other line-drawing games :\ guess i'll be waiting for a sale.

Username for GameCenter, Plus+, OpenFeint, Crystal, Agon, and others: xFinch713x
Xbox Live: ISMFOFinch

09-25-2009, 12:34 AM
Originally Posted by xFinch713x View Post
that's depressing. I was hoping it would be $0.99 like most of the other line-drawing games :\ guess i'll be waiting for a sale.
It does look really good though...

Playing: FIFA 12 Monster Island Quarrel Deluxe FIFA Superstars Fix-It-Up
Waiting For: Trenches 2, Ultra Kid, Car Jack Streets 2, Star Command
Plus+, Game Center, Open Feint, Crystal, Gameloft Live: jecebn
09-25-2009, 01:03 AM
Originally Posted by jecebn View Post
It does look really good though...
Yes, but is it worth $3? Think about it. You could get Gomi which can last up to 12 hours of gameplay (new levels, achievements, etc.) for the same price ($1 less actually now). These line drawing games are always repetitive, but yes, still fun. Hopefully there is a sale. Otherwise I've got some thinking to do :P

Username for GameCenter, Plus+, OpenFeint, Crystal, Agon, and others: xFinch713x
Xbox Live: ISMFOFinch
09-25-2009, 01:06 AM
This looks like a cute game and well produced game. I may pick this up if anyone else on here could give some impressions.

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
09-25-2009, 01:28 AM
this is a really impressive game that offers innovative gameplay and is really well put together. the art style is great! I beta tested so i would know

Now Playing: EDEN, Baseball Superstars 2011
Twitter: @thepoisonivy
09-25-2009, 06:01 AM
Very impressive looking! Who would have thought so many variations of line drawing goodness would happen during flight control era? It just gets better and better!
09-25-2009, 09:45 AM
Peter und Vlad

Hi all, I'm Raven the Art Designer of Peter und Vlad. Hope you like it as much as me. I just wanted to check in and see If you have any questions about the game.

I hope you find that Peter und Vlad is as original in gameplay as some of the first line drawing games, we strived to make it fun an different from what's out there.

We are just a few guys, who have been working our butts of for the last few months trying to make the world of Peter und Vlad as attractive as possible.

Please visit our website http://www.peter-und-vlad.com and notice that we are trying to go the extra mile...

Raven Ravenson
09-25-2009, 09:49 AM
Grrr, im outta money! this looks awesome. is there survival mode i take it?

Plus+ id: Fudgeboy
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
I find DG incredibly sexy, just sayin'.
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
You scare me, you honestly scare me
09-25-2009, 09:59 AM
the graphics do indeed look very nice

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.