★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Thexder Neo (Square Enix)

09-24-2009, 11:34 PM
#1
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,899
Thexder Neo (Square Enix)

http://www.1up.com/do/gameOverview?cId=3172266











Video of PSP version:


Youtube link | Pop Up
09-24-2009, 11:35 PM
#2
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,140
This actually looks decent!
Looks like a Gundam platformer.

09-24-2009, 11:47 PM
#3
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,741
Interested! This could be the best thing they've done for the iDevice yet.

@anyone who's been following the "vs" topic: this reminds me a LOT of Bangai-O, just less chaotic.

  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Last edited by MidianGTX; 09-24-2009 at 11:50 PM.
09-24-2009, 11:50 PM
#4
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,438
Is there any confirmation of this is actually coming to the iPhone?

I saw this yesterday and just assumed it was a mistake on 1up's part since the screenshots are the same as the PSP ones and in the PSP's resolution.

http://psp.ign.com/articles/102/1024785p1.html


arn
09-24-2009, 11:51 PM
#5
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Interested! This could be the best thing they've done for the iDevice yet.

@anyone who's been following the "vs" topic: this reminds me a LOT of Bangai-O, just less chaotic.
I loved Bangai-O on my NDS! I loved the chaoticness
09-24-2009, 11:53 PM
#6
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by arn View Post
Is there any confirmation of this is actually coming to the iPhone?

I saw this yesterday and just assumed it was a mistake on 1up's part since the screenshots are the same as the PSP ones and in the PSP's resolution.
Better not be a mistake, this is the best thing I've seen in ages

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchennyken View Post
I loved Bangai-O on my NDS! I loved the chaoticness
A friend of Bangai-O is a friend of mine

  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
09-24-2009, 11:54 PM
#7
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Better not be a mistake, this is the best thing I've seen in ages
well, all the screenshots are in PSP resolution... that and no other site has confirmed it for the iPhone... so I think that's the most telling.

arn
09-24-2009, 11:57 PM
#8
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,438
actually, this trailer makes it pretty clear that Thexder Neo is for PSP

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/56495.html
09-24-2009, 11:58 PM
#9
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,741
Does the ESRB cover iPhone games as well? They have it listed, but only for PSP and PS3:
http://www.esrb.org/ratings/synopsis...tificate=27499

  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
09-24-2009, 11:59 PM
#10
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by arn View Post
well, all the screenshots are in PSP resolution... that and no other site has confirmed it for the iPhone... so I think that's the most telling.

arn
thats I what I thought at first...wish i was wrong

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com