★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Swipe your Auto-Running Hero through endless Dungeon-Crawling Room-Puzzling. Test your skills in Challenge Saga, or push your luck in Free Running Mode and see how far you can go!

CHALLENGE SAGA
- 4 Themed Areas with unique Gameplay Mechanics
- 200 Hand Crafted Levels with Challenges
- Room, Area, and Global Progression Stats
- High Score & Speed Run Leaderboards & Achievements
- Video Replays!

FREE RUNNING MODE
- Procedurally generated dungeon crawling
- Dynamic character build: Rank-Up and experiment with 18 randomized perks
- Perma-death, explore as far as you can

REALLY FREE TO PLAY!!!
- Entire game playable forever FREE with advertising
- OR: Pick your one time price: $0.99 - $4.99 to remove ads forever
- Absolutely NO F2P, IAP micro-transactions, no timers, no energy
- Premium experience, free game
08-26-2015, 05:54 PM
Been following this game for a long time. Super excited for its release.

08-26-2015, 06:04 PM
So who's played it? How is it -- been waiting for this game for a while now!
08-26-2015, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue rocket View Post
So who's played it? How is it -- been waiting for this game for a while now!
Pretty fun... Go ahead download it and give it a go yourself. Been watching this for a long time too. Great to finally be able to play it
08-26-2015, 06:34 PM
I got to test this one and can vouch for it being fun!

It is very much an action puzzle roguelike in the sense that you need to manage your ever dwindling HP, taking baddies out and collecting HP in the correct order to proceed. Your hero walks back & forth automatically, and you swipe (ala the title) to get him to move in another direction.

Lotsa game here for free, IAP to remove ads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
08-26-2015, 06:45 PM
I've been waiting for this to release. They got held up in the review process last week, so I'm glad to see it made it through.

I played a little bit and so far, it's pretty cool. I didn't notice any kind of tutorial, so I'm still trying to figure things out a little. Definitely worth a download though!!

Last edited by NOEN; 08-26-2015 at 08:46 PM.
08-26-2015, 07:39 PM
I for one am glad your game was postponed a week after last week's crazy game releases. This is the one I've been waiting for this week and I'm sure it will stand out more than it would have last week. Im looking forward to playing it!
08-26-2015, 09:34 PM
I played an early copy of this and really liked it. Each mini arena gives you a set of objective like defeat all enemies, escape room, and speedrun. Controls are easy, swipe to change direction. Lots of content fun to play. You can zap ads for as little as a buck. Highly recommended as a fantastic time waster.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
08-26-2015, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
I've been waiting for this to release. They got held up in the review process last week, so I'm glad to see it made it through.

I played a little bit and so far, it's pretty cool. I didn't notice any kind of tutorial, so I'm still trying to figure things out a little. Definitely worth a download though!!
I couldn't agree more. So many games I think I spent $35 already. Was also a bit behind from last week. But I'm thinking this will make its way into my hands as well.
08-26-2015, 11:07 PM
Just played for a while, cant help but think a normal rogue game would have been better.
Not a bad game, but the gameplay makes less of a rogue game and more of a reflex game, like say snake.

Oh and the result screen takes longer than it takes for me to clear the stages. Very annoying when the UI is longer than the fun.