★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Young Elena Elkhorn embarks on a harrowing journey to find her missing father and discover the secrets of the Willows Mansion. Aiding her journey is a unique amulet, she received from her father, which allows her to astral project her spirit into a ghostly-realm and communicate with the dead. Play as Elena to find her missing father, use your astral projection to solves the mansions tricks and puzzles, help the lingering souls and discover so much more in Whispering Willows.

Game Features:
Immerse yourself in a beautifully hand-drawn 2-D world as you traverse the Mansion grounds
Allow the haunting music and chilling sound effects to send goosebumps across your neck.
Let the history of the Willows Mansion draw you into a plot full of twists and betrayal.
Explore the vast Mansion and unlock its puzzling secrets as you search for your missing Father.

Awards:
First Place- Seattle Indie Game Competition
Best Story- Casual Connect Indie Prize
Most Immersive- OUYA CREATE Game Jam
Successfully Funded Kickstarter
Winner- Cerebral Indie Developer Grant

Supports:
Most wireless bluetooth controllers
20 achievements
720 and 1080p resolutions

If your device crashes or has issues while running the game, please contact "support [at] nightlightint [dot] com" and we'll do our best to help you!

metalcasket's comments:

Thanks to: http://youarelowonhealth.com
08-26-2015, 04:33 PM
russian language supported?

08-26-2015, 05:27 PM
Wow, been waitting for this!!
08-26-2015, 05:35 PM
Ok. So before you buy, You may wanna wait till appunwrapper uploads her review. I've played the PSVita version and absolutely love it, but she got an early copy of the iOS port and I guess the controls are VERY bad, so just a heads up. I'll message her and she if she can post some imps real quick.

Last edited by NOEN; 08-26-2015 at 05:39 PM.
08-26-2015, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Ok. So before you buy, You may wanna wait till appunwrapper uploads her review. I've played the PSVita version and absolutely love it, but she got an early copy of the iOS port and I guess the controls are VERY bad, so just a heads up. I'll message her and she if she can post some imps real quick.
Thanks for the heads up.
08-26-2015, 06:47 PM
Controls are good for me
08-26-2015, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
Controls are good for me
Are they?? That's good then! Like I said, just a heads up in case.

As far as the game goes besides the controls, I really like it on the vita.
08-26-2015, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Was told not to post any reviews until the 27th (which makes no sense since the game is out everywhere already). So here's my video instead. As I suspected, the developers didn't show the controls in the App Store description.

Last edited by AppUnwrapper; 08-26-2015 at 10:57 PM.
08-26-2015, 07:24 PM
Oh jeez, that's absurdly lazy...

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins
08-26-2015, 07:30 PM
On the other hand, this version is $7 cheaper than its PSN counterpart...