Aha! Moment

Mohamed Waly
Join thousands of players from all around the world who accepted the Aha! Moment challenge : 5/5 "Some of the puzzles a…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Join thousands of players from all around the world who accepted the Aha! Moment challenge : 5/5 "Some of the puzzles are crazy hard!! Really had to think out of the box to solve them! Nice!!!" By KevinMonami 5/5 "I enjoy playing puzzle games and it's really cool how they have many objectives in the game. Get it" By JoshSmith718 5/5 "makes you stop and think. There are a couple of difficult ones that had me scratching my head but I like unusual puzzle format. Recommended" By BadgerLord989 ****Warning : You will have to think out of the box to solve those Puzzles***** How To Play : ---------------- 1. Disarm the bomb before time runs out, otherwise you will lose some hostages!, Look at the clues & figure out the color or number required to disarm the bomb. 2. Tap the screen to enter the number or just tap the correct color to disarm the bomb. 3. Never, Never, Never turn off the bomb using the power button. Features : --------- - 150+ challenging levels. - Let your friends know when you've completed a level by sharing the news. - Easy and fun to play, yet challenging brain teasers. - FREE to play with FREE updates including new levels. - Get FREE points by sharing your achievement or inviting your friends to experience the Aha! Moment. For support/feedback/queries please don't hesitate to contact us : [email protected]
Information
Seller:Mohamed Waly
Genre:Puzzle, Word, Trivia
Release:Dec 14, 2014
Updated:May 18, 2018
Version:3.2.0
Size:37.0 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal