★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Think you have what it takes to take on the best? Welcome to the ultimate boxing challenge. Pocket Pugilism is a game that will test your fighting skills and reaction times! It uses amazing physics to simulate A REAL BOXING MATCH! This is literally the most realistic boxing physics simulation known to man. Don't believe us? Try for yourselves!

Features:
- Fun physics based gameplay
- Local Multiplayer!
- Incredible blood physics!

Try it for yourself! Easy to learn... Impossible to master!

Funkst2002's comments:

Quote:
Think you have what it takes to take on the best? Welcome to the ultimate boxing challenge. Pocket Pugilism is a game that will test your fighting skills and reaction times! It uses amazing physics to simulate A REAL BOXING MATCH! This is literally the most realistic boxing physics simulation known to man. Don't believe us? Try for yourselves!

Features:
- Fun physics based gameplay
- Local Multiplayer!
- Incredible blood physics!

Try it for yourself! Easy to learn... Impossible to master!

Supported Devices:
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPad23G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone4
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone5c
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone6
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 48.9MB

Youtube link | Pop Up

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pocket-pugilism-physics-based/id1033231862?mt=8
09-02-2015, 03:47 PM
There's no way to pay to get rid of the ads! Argh!

Billy

09-02-2015, 03:49 PM
Sorry dude Ill be adding the remove ads option in the next update!
09-02-2015, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
There's no way to pay to get rid of the ads! Argh!

Billy
I know, but... This game is a freaking hoot!
09-02-2015, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
I know, but... This game is a freaking hoot!
Thanks man! Having a real hoot with these physics games at the minute so I'm glad that someone else enjoys it too
09-02-2015, 05:13 PM
Hey I like it. That's why I want to give you money lol.

It reminds me of wrassling but a much better and more refined with pixel blood lol. And I love pixel blood.

I just don't like ads. I like paying for my games.

Now if this had online multiplayer if have to punch you in the face. Lol

Billy
09-02-2015, 08:30 PM
It would be nice to have a tournament or something. Something else to play for. Hell, even earning money each fight to buy different boxers. Still, the game is pretty fun. I love when you connect with a good jab.
09-03-2015, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
It would be nice to have a tournament or something. Something else to play for. Hell, even earning money each fight to buy different boxers. Still, the game is pretty fun. I love when you connect with a good jab.
Thanks man! I really had to nerf the jab during testing as it was possible to just hammer someone so quickly. I wasnt sure which way to go with the single player so I was going to wait and see what the feedback was. I was going to do a sort of survival mode where you just keep having opponents spawn until you die, with a little health returned each time. But I also like the idea of doing like a streets of rage kind of game... Any suggestions are more than welcome though!

Thanks for playing and commenting!
09-03-2015, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkst2002 View Post
Thanks man! I really had to nerf the jab during testing as it was possible to just hammer someone so quickly. I wasnt sure which way to go with the single player so I was going to wait and see what the feedback was. I was going to do a sort of survival mode where you just keep having opponents spawn until you die, with a little health returned each time. But I also like the idea of doing like a streets of rage kind of game... Any suggestions are more than welcome though!

Thanks for playing and commenting!
my suggestion is keep making more of these games with crazy physics. I love them.
maybe some kind of skateboarding or snowboarding game.
for this game tho I'd love some kind of tournament too.
would be nice to have buttons for left/right jab with these physics it's definitely funny to play and sits in my folder with backflip madness,wrestle jump and soccer physics etc.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
09-03-2015, 11:29 AM
Thanks dude! I have such a ball making them so no worries there. Just posted a small gameplay trailer of my current project. Let me know what you think

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=270154