★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Raider Rush is fast paced platforming game with super simple touch controls; Jumping and direction is controlled by taping the left or right side of the screen!

Help solve the mysteries of the two temple towers and restore world peace.
Adventuring will be a breeze with your fabulous purple sneakers, enhancing your running and jumping skills!

- Explore over 30 challenging platforming levels
- Connect to gamecenter and compete in the endless runner game mode
- Try the speedrun challenge, and escape the towers in record time
- Collect all the achievements!

This app is not optimized for the iPad1, iPod4, iPhone 4 (4S is fine) or older.

killercow's comments:

Raider Rush

Wilhelm Clemm
Genres: Games Arcade Entertainment Adventure
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Raider Rush is fast paced platforming game with super simple touch controls; Jumping and direction is controlled by taping the left or right side of the screen!

Help solve the mysteries of the two temple towers and restore world peace.
Adventuring will be a breeze with your fabulous purple sneakers, enhancing your running and jumping skills!

- Explore over 30 challenging platforming levels
- Connect to gamecenter and compete in the endless runner game mode
- Try the speedrun challenge, and escape the towers in record time
- Collect all the achievements!

This app is not optimized for the iPad1, iPod4, iPhone 4 (4S is fine) or older.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad23G
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone4S
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchThirdGen
  • iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadWifi
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPad3G
  • iPadThirdGen4G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 5.1.1

Download Size: 82.3MB

09-02-2015, 09:24 AM
Beta tested this one. It's crazy hard at times (in a good way), but definitely worth checking out. I still play it all the time.

09-02-2015, 09:52 AM
I would like to back up Noen's comments. I also beta tested this. It's a tough as nails game, but in a fun, and excellent way. I had a lot of fun testing this game. The developer is very excited and dedicated and very willing to listen to feedback.

I recommend this one!

Billy
09-02-2015, 09:58 AM
Thanks guys!

I've got some promo codes here
HFNFLR79PREA (Redeemed)
KJAYFJ4RKYXE (Redeemed)
K3WALJ97NFF3 (Redeemed)
EE94N3WAAH4R (Redeemed)
FLYT336EAMTH (Redeemed)
EW6FHH4KXL96 (Redeemed)
LNP3LMHP6MHM (Redeemed)
6XANEN3X4NY9 (Redeemed)
H4PA66LAFYPA (Redeemed)
FW46H4P7LWMW (Redeemed)

Probably a few more left in this other TA thread

And a trailer video here

Last edited by willy.c; 09-02-2015 at 02:37 PM.
09-02-2015, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke12 View Post
All redeemed
Here are some more
YMW9LF9X6TYJ
6WKPFKNT4JY9
4WTRKT37XJFW
MNYHLPLJ666X (Redeemed)
NA6MNLJ7K7TA
L7EN47RPJHJT (Redeemed)

Last edited by willy.c; 09-02-2015 at 03:24 PM.
09-02-2015, 02:40 PM
I also had a chance to play this beforehand and it really doesn't get better than the payment model in Raider Rush. A single IAP will buy you the entire second set of levels and kill any ads in the game.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-02-2015, 03:03 PM
I finally reached stage 6 with all artifacts and i love the new incoming traps as the challenge rises as well. Like it and it is right up my alley...but i also can foresee a lot of deleters and low ratings due to the not easy controls.

I would confirm what was mentioned in the upcoming thread, and let me put it this way...this left-right tap to move AND jump at the same time needs your best fine-tuned motoric skills to get along with this control type and the hero's behaviour. If it should click with you, hell, it did click with me after 45 minutes finally, then you might wanna pay the $3 to unlock chapter 2, get rid of ads and have an ads-free continue in the endless mode...hmmm...

Before i do that, my deer Dev, how many continues are possible? Can i buy/watch my way up on the leaderboard?
09-02-2015, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
I also had a chance to play this beforehand and it really doesn't get better than the payment model in Raider Rush. A single IAP will buy you the entire second set of levels and kill any ads in the game.
Yeah I like that approach too. It's simple; a free demo with optional full game unlock.
Maybe also the most profitable, there's so much bad news from premium games on the TA front page these days
09-02-2015, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
I finally reached stage 6 with all artifacts and i love the new incoming traps as the challenge rises as well. Like it and it is right up my alley...but i also can foresee a lot of deleters and low ratings due to the not easy controls.

I would confirm what was mentioned in the upcoming thread, and let me put it this way...this left-right tap to move AND jump at the same time needs your best fine-tuned motoric skills to get along with this control type and the hero's behaviour. If it should click with you, hell, it did click with me after 45 minutes finally, then you might wanna pay the $3 to unlock chapter 2, get rid of ads and have an ads-free continue in the endless mode...hmmm...

Before i do that, my deer Dev, how many continues are possible? Can i buy/watch my way up on the leaderboard?
Yeah, people seem to want the virtual game pad, so I am working on and update with optional controls, probably won't take too long

And you won't get infinite continues on the endless mode if you buy the in-app purchase. For each game session you'll get one ad free continue. I may need to be clearer about that in the game.
09-02-2015, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by willy.c View Post
Yeah, people seem to want the virtual game pad, so I am working on and update with optional controls, probably won't take too long

And you won't get infinite continues on the endless mode if you buy the in-app purchase. For each game session you'll get one ad free continue. I may need to be clearer about that in the game.
Looks like i got used to them, more or less, so keep them please as an option.

Nope, you have to be clearer with your answer. To make it short: i unlocked the game and had ONE continue in total (ads free, of course). Your answer implies that without the unlock you could have more than one continue by watching ads (Maybe i'm wrong since i'm not english native)
Maybe say: you always have only one continue - with or without ads.

The game gets better and better for me.