★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "The more we play Mazeing, the more we're sucked in by this sublime puzzler." -Apple

Meditative, minimalist, #mazeing!

In this little game your job is to guide our tiny hero through an endless maze of asteroids, space whales and shifting gravity fields with his trusty jetpack.

Dance to the rhythm of the Universe with simple one-touch controls: just touch and hold to fly and release to fall. No tapping needed!

In addition to the endless mode Mazeing also features 28 super hard trial levels, a global Game Center leaderboard and 6 achievements with a few hidden ones to boot.

Please note: this game contains no ads or in-app purchases. Pay once, play forever.

Thank you! <3

Supported devices: iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch (5th gen) or newer.

metalcasket's comments:

Mazeing

Juha Pennanen
Genres: Games Action Arcade Entertainment
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$1.29 NZD

Quote:
Meditative, minimalist, #mazeing!

In this little game your job is to guide our tiny hero through an endless maze of asteroids, space whales and shifting gravity fields with his trusty jetpack.

Dance to the rhythm of the Universe with simple one-touch controls.

Mazeing features 16 super hard challenge levels to unlock and more to come as a free update. There is also a global Game Center leaderboard.

Please note: this game contains no ads or in-app purchases. Pay once, play forever. Thank you!

"100% RAD GAME" -my mom

Supported devices: iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch (5th gen) or newer.

Supported Devices:
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone6
  • iPadMini
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 25.7MB

09-05-2015, 08:00 AM
Hey guys!

Hope I'm not breaking any rules here by dropping these but I have some codes left over and don't know where else to put these...

So without further ado:

37MJYKNFE33T
93FRYXEJ3YM7
TM3L3JYJYJ7L
9FN4LJNHTTAR
9YXX97W7FLX7
NXP6X4AWFFTE
MTRLNKXRA9WX
ERRFRFAFYLWL
9W33NNXWAP6F
FH3H6XR9N44E
09-05-2015, 08:35 AM
Thank you!!!
93FRYXEJ3YM7
09-05-2015, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robotegames View Post
Hey guys!

Hope I'm not breaking any rules here by dropping these but I have some codes left over and don't know where else to put these...
Much appreciated, no rules broken, thank you!
I took TM3L3JYJYJ7L.
I played for a bit and this is really hard! It should appeal to fans of the super hard short game pick up and play one more try genre. I really like the style and the music.
09-08-2015, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lena View Post
Much appreciated, no rules broken, thank you!
I took TM3L3JYJYJ7L.
I played for a bit and this is really hard! It should appeal to fans of the super hard short game pick up and play one more try genre. I really like the style and the music.
Sounds like my kinda game!

Used 9FN4LJNHTTAR

Thanks very much!