★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[Soft Launch] Ignite: Nitro Drift (by Chillingo Ltd)

08-30-2015, 04:08 PM

Ignite: Nitro Drift

Chillingo Ltd
Genres: Games Arcade Racing Entertainment
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Take to the streets and dominate the competition in this super-charged racer.

Become the best driver these streets have seen! Smash obstacles in your way, master your drifts and burn nitro fuel that’ll leave your competition in the dust!

Take things up a gear and push your game to the limits in World Cup Mode. Race with your Facebook and Game Center friends and try to set unbeatable lap times.

Ignite: Nitro Drift features:
• Smash, drift and draft to earn nitro and boost across the finish line
• Compete in a massive campaign spanning more than 30 awesome tracks
• Take on players from around the world and set record times in World Cup mode
• Get behind the wheel of over 15 cars with customizable paint jobs
• Fine-tune your engines and add boosts to make an unrivalled ride!

Important Consumer Information. This app: Requires acceptance of EA's Privacy & Cookie Policy, TOS and EULA. Includes in-game advertising. Collects data through third party ad serving and analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details). Contains direct links to the Internet and social networking sites intended for an audience over 13. Allows players to communicate via Facebook notifications and gifting. To disable see the settings in-game.

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 200.9MB

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.

Last edited by Echoseven; 09-20-2015 at 01:03 AM.
09-02-2015, 02:55 PM
[Soft Launch] Ignite: Nitro Drift (by Chillingo Ltd)

Ignite: Nitro Drift

Chillingo Ltd
Genres: Games Arcade Racing Entertainment
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

[quote]Take to the streets and dominate the competition in this super-charged racer.

Become the best driver these streets have seen! Smash obstacles in your way, master your drifts and burn nitro fuel that’ll leave your competition in the dust!

Take things up a gear and push your game to the limits in World Cup Mode. Race with your Facebook and Game Center friends and try to set unbeatable lap times.

Ignite: Nitro Drift features:
• Smash, drift and draft to earn nitro and boost across the finish line
• Compete in a massive campaign spanning more than 30 awesome tracks
• Take on players from around the world and set record times in World Cup mode
• Get behind the wheel of over 15 cars with customizable paint jobs
• Fine-tune your engines and add boosts to make an unrivalled ride!

Important Consumer Information. This app: Requires acceptance of EA's Privacy & Cookie Policy, TOS and EULA. Includes in-game advertising. Collects data through third party ad serving and analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details). Contains direct links to the Internet and social networking sites intended for an audience over 13. Allows players to communicate via Facebook notifications and gifting. To disable see the settings in-game.

Gameplay Video:

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 200.9MB

09-02-2015, 03:03 PM
Nice find...dammit just signed out of NZ store.
09-02-2015, 05:45 PM
What's a "draft"? EDIT: nevermind, found it http://www.thefreedictionary.com/draft

Last edited by VirtualBoyFreak; 09-02-2015 at 05:49 PM.
09-02-2015, 08:14 PM
Ooh! Me likey! Time to log back into my NZ account. I need to just stay logged in all of Wednesday's.
09-02-2015, 08:52 PM
Both Chillingo games look superb tonight. I don't have an NZ account but these definitely look like pickups tonight/tomorrow!

240,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Gamecenter ID: Donny K76
PSN ID: donnydj76
Let's go Yankees!
09-02-2015, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
Both Chillingo games look superb tonight. I don't have an NZ account but these definitely look like pickups tonight/tomorrow!
Thanks for the heads up on the other Chillingo release. I didn't even see that one. (If it's the Power Ping Pong one your talking about.) It looks REALLY cool.
09-02-2015, 08:58 PM
Noen, it certainly is! I miss these types of Chillingo games. I hope they are both winners...

240,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Gamecenter ID: Donny K76
PSN ID: donnydj76
Let's go Yankees!
09-03-2015, 01:45 PM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

09-03-2015, 02:44 PM
This is actually a pretty good arcade racer so far. A couple little hiccups here and there, but it's honestly pretty good. Lots of cars, lots of tracks, upgrades, tournaments. I think Chillingo might have themselves a winner here. I'm only 3 races in, so I'll report back after I get into it a little more.