★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: PlaySide
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 55.4 MB
  • Version: 3.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Welcome to the world of Fishy Bits! Brought to you by the creators of Bouncy Bits!

Swim as deep as you can without getting eaten by sharks!! Eat smaller fish to get bigger and rule the ocean!

Collect coins, open up secret bit boxes, and unleash the Dragon in this all new Bit sized adventure!

- 50+ Fishy Bits to unlock!
- 150+ Unique Fishy Bit evolutions!
- Super Hard!
- Swim into the dark depths of the ocean!
- Dodge the blocks!
- Supports 13 Languages!
- Supports Replay Kit for iOS 9 Devices

Fish Bits is completely free to play. However, some items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your devices settings.

Fishy Bits was developed by PlaySide, the developers behind Editors' Choice title "Catch The Ark", Spongebob : Sponge on the Run and Bouncy Bits..

Let us know what you would love to see in our next update at : www.playsidestudios.com

PlaySide's comments:

09-03-2015, 06:15 AM
What's new here, don't we played a 1m games like that already ?

09-03-2015, 08:52 AM
I was actually surprised on this one. It's of course the usual flappy style game, but the more fish you eat, you can evolve your character so your able to eat bigger fish....and so on. Kinda like Fish Frenzy meets Flappy Bird in a way. There's also a bunch of different characters to unlock and each of them evolve. It's not bad. I'm hanging on to it.
09-03-2015, 01:53 PM
Gameplay Video

09-03-2015, 08:39 PM
This game has me hooked! The more coins you save up, the bigger rewarded fish/characters you can unlock.

50coins=common fish/characters
100coins(I think)=rare fish/characters
500coins=epic fish/characters

Ad videos give 20coins. So watch out for them! That's the best way to unlock some characters quick, without having to pay for in app purchases.

Would be neat if they made it so there were legendary, and exotic fish/characters to unlock.

Also make it more fish to eat, to Evolve. It's so easy to evolve your fish/characters.

But this gets 5 stars from me!!
Thanks for making this game! Keep the updates coming.

P.S. Don't make any power ups or anything like that for this game, or I will remove it.

P.S.S. Make more than one place to swim. Kind of gets boring looking at the same environment over and over.

Last edited by tso5818; 09-03-2015 at 08:42 PM.
09-03-2015, 09:48 PM
Really like this game
09-03-2015, 10:44 PM
This is one of those rare f2p games that has me hooked. The evolution/collecting of fish is very alluring just as it is with Pokemon. I also normally never wish for them to have ad removers because I understand why f2p has ads(it's more profitable to not have ad removers). But for this one I REALLY wish there was an ad remover. The ads in this game are very aggressive and the difficult nature of the game has me watching an ad about every 30 seconds because I die so much lol. 👏🏻🐟🐠🐡🐋🐳🐬

Edit: went back into the game for another go and bam I die and an offer to double coins and remove ads came up - yayyyy 👍🏻🎉💵🎉👍🏻

Last edited by Durduhdur; 09-03-2015 at 10:48 PM.
09-03-2015, 10:50 PM
Wow. Thank you so much for those comments!

You have our word that there will never ever be power ups, we feel that adding power ups into these high score style games ruins the entire point of the game, which is to compare scores with friends based on skill and skill only.

We will be making a new content update soon with more environments (Like we have for Bouncy Bits). Also we love the idea of having more exotic fish. We will keep you updated here with our intentions for an update when its locked in so you can give us some feedback
09-03-2015, 10:59 PM
Like all have said, the evolve RPG element really livens up the flappy style here. But it's more elegant in the movement, and hard all at once. Fantastic game. I quickly dropped $3 for the coin doubler + ad removal + epic jelly character. This is pretty sweet stuff here people!
09-03-2015, 11:02 PM
Thanks heaps! Yes the ad remover comes up soon enough We wanted to make sure it was worth it more than just 'remove ads' we hate games that only offer that, we wanted to make sure we gave you some good content too!