★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: **Selected by Apple - Handpicked Apps & Games 2015**

I am Bread is the latest quirky adventure from the creators of 'Surgeon Simulator', Bossa Studios. This isn't the best thing since sliced bread . . . it is sliced bread!

Mashable - 'After years of waiting, we can be Bread'
Touch Arcade - 'Feels like the pinnacle of all humanity's accomplishments'
Wired - 'I am Bread is the strangest game you will play this year'
9/10 - Steam
Metro - 'Slice of Heaven'
Destructoid - 'I Am Bread is just delightful'
MTV - 'Best Carbs'

You are bread! Your mission, become toast! Take on all hazards to deliciousness as you head on an adventure across 8 levels taking bread from its natural confine in the kitchen, throughout the house and then venture outside into the garden and beyond. Look out for the floor and any other unsavoury obstacles that could harm your tastiness as you seek out the means to achieve bread's ultimate goal.

Using the unique control system, designed from the ground up for iOS, you can bring the slice to life and take it on an incredible adventure. With you in control, this bread will be boldly going where no bread has gone before!

Please note:
The following devices may have issues running I am Bread:

- iPad 2, iPhone 4s, iPod 5th gen and iPad mini 1st gen.

If you encounter crashes perform a hard reset, which is achieved by holding down the home and power buttons until the apple logo appears.

killercow's comments:

I am Bread

Bossa Studios Ltd
Genres: Games Adventure Entertainment Simulation
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$6.49 NZD

Quote:
I am Bread is the latest quirky adventure from the creators of 'Surgeon Simulator', Bossa Studios. This isn't the best thing since sliced bread . . . it is sliced bread!

9/10 - Steam
Wired - 'I am Bread is the strangest game you will play this year'
Metro - 'Slice of Heaven'

You are bread! Your mission, become toast! Take on all hazards to deliciousness as you head on an adventure across 8 levels taking bread from its natural confine in the kitchen, throughout the house and then venture outside into the garden and beyond. Look out for the floor and any other unsavoury obstacles that could harm your tastiness as you seek out the means to achieve bread's ultimate goal.

Using the unique control system, designed from the ground up for iOS, you can bring the slice to life and take it on an incredible adventure. With you in control, this bread will be boldly going where no bread has gone before!

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone6
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPadMini
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone5s

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 485.2MB

09-03-2015, 03:02 AM
I really hope they nailed the controls.

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins

09-03-2015, 03:04 AM
Isn't bad control part of the appeal?
09-03-2015, 03:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizenkoh View Post
Isn't bad control part of the appeal?
Unlike Surgeon Simulator, I Am Bread actually has really difficult but precise controls on PC.

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins

Last edited by sapphire_neo; 09-03-2015 at 03:24 AM.
09-03-2015, 03:15 AM
Oh oops I just kinda assume it since it came from the same devs. Don't really like surgeon simulator, but if this is different I'll definitely try it!
09-03-2015, 03:28 AM
Finally!!!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-03-2015, 03:57 AM
I have played the beta and believe me the controls will take you a lot of time to getting used to.
09-03-2015, 04:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity89 View Post
I have played the beta and believe me the controls will take you a lot of time to getting used to.
Agreed

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
09-03-2015, 05:53 AM
I bought it because it was looking like really cool game with really weird\interesting concept
Never ever i thought i will play as a bread lol, so the game is beautiful design is great
but the controls really hard to get use too, i dont know if it's part of the game that it supposed to be like that, or they really need to remap their control scheme
however this game is something special
09-03-2015, 06:26 AM
Such a funny and entertaining game.