★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A thrilling mix of action and tabletop RPG in a fantasy universe.

This first spin-off in the Arcane Quest series brings a brand new gameplay style, while keeping the classic board game mechanics that you loved.

Enter this rogue-like adventure in a fantasy world populated with goblins, orcs, undead, and many other terrible creatures.

Pick your favorite class and explore the new outdoor areas and dungeons, level up your hero and save the World from the menace of the dark powers.

Introducing:
- Choose between classic tabletop or action combat modes, to suit your favorite gameplay style
- 11 classes: Barbarian, Wizard, Ranger, Druid, Berserker, Fighter, Witch, Cleric, Assassin, Monk and Evoker
- Hireable mercenaries, huge bosses, in-game NPCs, merchants, dropped rewards, mini games
- 25 levels to transform your hero into the perfect killing machine
- Tons of equipment, spells, consumable items
- A glorious soundtrack will accompany you through your adventure

Touch Arcade review 4 out of 5:
- It does a good job of capturing the unique flavour of HeroQuest while still advancing the rules in a satisfying way.

Our Arcane Quest players reviews:
- Solid boardgame style RPG. It has been a long time since my days of playing HeroQuest. However this game brings it right back to life.
- If you are looking to play a simple D&D board game for your phone, this is the game. Easy and fun, love it.
- If you have been looking for a fantasy board game this is the best!
- If you were a fan of Hero Quest, Dragon Strike or D&D, board games, this is the perfect app to bring you back.

lordnedox's comments:
OFFICIAL TRAILER

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 84.9MB

09-05-2015, 08:12 AM
Downloading as I type... Congrats on the release.

09-05-2015, 10:55 AM
Ninja release!
09-05-2015, 11:05 AM
Instabought their last game and bought IAP to support the dev.... Why is this Free?
09-05-2015, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lickzy View Post
Instabought their last game and bought IAP to support the dev.... Why is this Free?
Hi, what you mean? I like make my games free to play to everyone :-)

BTW If you had purchased the ultimate pack on Arcane Quest 2, you can get AQA Heroes Pack 1 for free, just open Arcane Quest 2 and you will receive a gift code to redeem.

Regards
09-05-2015, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordnedox View Post
Hi, what you mean? I like make my games free to play to everyone :-)

BTW If you had purchased the ultimate pack on Arcane Quest 2, you can get AQA Heroes Pack 1 for free, just open Arcane Quest 2 and you will receive a gift code to redeem.

Regards
That's great! I loaded up AQ2, go the code and when I try to redeem it says "Thr gift code does not exist"
09-05-2015, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lickzy View Post
That's great! I loaded up AQ2, go the code and when I try to redeem it says "Thr gift code does not exist"
Hi, please send me an e-mail and write me your code. Some players have experienced problems recognising the characters (the medieval font doesn't help, some numbers look like letters), or because of a momentarily server problem.

I hope you enjoy the game, and as I tell everyone asking... this is NOT Arcane Quest 3, which is now under development and will continue the guild saga started with AQ2.
This is a spin-off with a different take on the serie. It's faster, it's less strategic perhaps (as you control only one character + mercenary and evocations), but has also a lot of new elements (open areas, complex dungeons, giant bosses and a lot more).

Also the semi-permanent death system (only once you find a Crystal, your game is saved and you can continue even if you die) may be a little tedious at the beginning, but makes you advance more carefully.

Regards
09-05-2015, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordnedox View Post
Hi, please send me an e-mail and write me your code. Some players have experienced problems recognising the characters (the medieval font doesn't help, some numbers look like letters), or because of a momentarily server problem.

Regards
I PM'd you.
09-05-2015, 10:59 PM
Redeeming gift code

I had same problem as lickzy above, but it finally went through when i tried again later on
09-06-2015, 12:02 AM
Sorry to everyone who had problems redeeming the gift codes, I think there was a small bug related to iOS devices only and it has hopefully been fixed.

If any problem persist, please let me know!

Thanks