★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Two Eyes is a transport puzzle where the objective is to unite the two eyes together. You can move the eyes by swiping, which will move both of them at the same time. If one eye can't move, the other one still can. Navigate around walls, push blocks, and avoid traps in each of the 30 levels to unite the two eyes with each other. Enjoy uninterrupted play with no ads and no in app purchases.

rob1221's comments:
Hi Touch Arcade, Two Eyes is my puzzle game recently released, and I have 20 promo codes to share with you. Please post here if you use one.

Update: all codes taken

Two Eyes

Robert Alvarez
Genres: Games Puzzle Board
$0.99 USD

Quote:
Two Eyes is a transport puzzle where the objective is to unite the two eyes together. You can move the eyes by swiping, which will move both of them at the same time. If one eye can't move, the other one still can. Navigate around walls, push blocks, and avoid traps in each of the 30 levels to unite the two eyes with each other. Enjoy uninterrupted play with no ads and no in app purchases.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5c
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadMini
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4
  • iPhone6

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6

Download Size: 15.5MB

09-05-2015, 04:15 PM
This is nice! Graphics are clean and simple and together with the music do their job. Control is also fine. Just over half way through the 30 levels which are getting more tricky as I go along. You have to plan ahead as one wrong move can mean you starting the level over. In view of this, as the levels get longer, it may be worth introducing one 'undo' per level just in case you make a silly mistake. Another idea would be to gain an undo every couple of completed levels. Regardless, I'm having fun with this.

09-06-2015, 12:06 AM
The game looks very interesting.
Do you have a video by chance?
Thank you
09-06-2015, 10:23 AM
No, I don't have a video available.
09-06-2015, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob1221 View Post
No, I don't have a video available.
Ok. I'll wait on feedback then.
Thank you.
09-06-2015, 02:12 PM
This is quite unique, which this day and age is a difficult thing to pull off. I don't have much time put into it yet but my first thought aside from how unique it is, is that it would probably benefit from a brighter and more vibrant color palette. As of now, it looks rather dull and not very exciting to me, and I think I'd get much more sucked into it if it looked a little better than it does. Gameplay wise I think it's great- as I said before it is very unique and I don't think I've played any puzzle game like it. It definitely deserves some more play time from me.
09-06-2015, 09:30 PM
Holy crap. Already stumped on level 5. Getting used to the move mechanic.
09-06-2015, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobish View Post
Holy crap. Already stumped on level 5. Getting used to the move mechanic.
Yeah 5 was a doozy but I just figured it out after umpteen tries.
09-06-2015, 11:27 PM
Thanks for the feedback. Using a wall to stop one of the eyes from moving is an important mechanic in the game. Level 5 is a setup for later levels that use this such as 10.
09-07-2015, 02:37 AM
Finished this now, enjoyed it, but the ending could do with a little work.........