★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Nickelodeon
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 75.0 MB
  • Version: 1.7
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ¡Vámonos! Get ready to ride the rainbow and save the Crystal Kingdom with Dora!

The Greedy King has taken the color crystals from the Crystal Kingdom and hidden them! Dora needs your help to ride on a magic shield to collect all the crystals and bring color back to the Crystal Kingdom!

Join Dora on this easy-to-play adventure in which you tilt your phone left and right to steer Dora along a twisty rainbow slide. Ride over crystals to collect them, and count along with Dora with each recovered crystal! ¡Fántastico!

Then, kids can explore their creativity with a special coloring book application within the game that lets them use the color crystals to color the Crystal Kingdom via a touch screen coloring book. Its one colorful adventure!

Riding with Dora is an adventure with:
* Easy-to-use tutorials
* Authentic voices from the show
* Educational counting
* A coloring book application built into the game
* The complete story with cut scenes based on the episode
* Kid-tested approval for age-appropriateness and quality!

Dora Saves the Crystal Kingdom - Rainbow Ride collects non-personal aggregated user data along with the user's unique device identifier (UDID). User data may be used, for example, to respond to user requests; enable users to take advantage of certain features and services; personalize content and advertising; and manage and improve Nickelodeon's services. User data collection is in accordance with applicable law, such as COPPA. For more information regarding Nickelodeons use of personal user data, please visit the Nickelodeon Group Privacy Policy: http://www.nick.com/info/privacy-policy.html. Our Privacy Policy is in addition to any terms, conditions or policies agreed to between you and Apple, Inc., and Nickelodeon and its affiliated entities are not responsible for Apple's collection or use of your user data and information. Use of this app is subject to the Nickelodeon End User License Agreement: http://www.nick.com/info/eula.html.
09-25-2009, 09:54 PM
my all time favorite game hands down

09-25-2009, 09:55 PM
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this game is the shit atleast it will be if i get it and if it weren't so expensive...

Minigore Beta Tester
53rd Battalion // 5 Star General: Demolitions Sector
09-25-2009, 09:56 PM
where is BigAl to toftt on this? you should have been ready and waiting for this to come out

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
09-25-2009, 09:58 PM
writing a review for wrigle ir whatever

Minigore Beta Tester
53rd Battalion // 5 Star General: Demolitions Sector
09-25-2009, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
where is BigAl to toftt on this? you should have been ready and waiting for this to come out
Are you serious? I've been TOFTT on all those gaudy games that exploit women.
09-25-2009, 10:01 PM
Is there a "Strangle the Little Blue Monkey" mode?
09-25-2009, 10:02 PM
BA mainly toftts on hyped up games or games that contain scantly clad ladies that where tight bikinis lol

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com

Last edited by skyye06; 09-25-2009 at 10:12 PM.
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
Is there a "Strangle the Little Blue Monkey" mode?
Don't y'mean "Boots"?

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Albie View Post
Are you serious? I've been TOFTT on all those gaudy games that exploit women.
haha!
this game involves a woman, girl. baby? although im not sure she is exploited. i surely hope we never see this game's title and the big albie meter in the same sentance again.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*