★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: An endless golf course where you compete against hundreds of other players! Will you top the leaderboard? You have billions of holes to find out!

* Endless holes of retro golfing glory
* Drive, chip and putt your way to victory
* Online "mingle player" - compete against the ghosts of dozens of others
* Share your highlights to social networks right from the app
* Glorious 8-bit pixel art
* Majestic soundtrack by Mr Shiver

It's golf on a global scale, who will emerge victorious?!

---

Created for Ludum Dare 33
09-07-2015, 05:09 AM
This is a hidden gem!

If you love Desert Golf I think you love this.

Up to level 60+ already.

It like Desert Golf mixed with Golf on the NES.

Add me on GameCenter
ramon.fletcher

09-07-2015, 08:17 AM
09-07-2015, 09:40 AM
yep being playing this for a while yesterday and it's a great game. nice quick game to play and portrait mode which is a plus in my book. definitely worth checking out.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
09-07-2015, 02:11 PM
Wow!

What a great game! It's fun! The price is right! I played a few levels and I want to go right back to it. I love playing against the ghosts of others and seeing how well I did.

Billy
09-07-2015, 04:08 PM
What a nice little gem. Lovely graphics and music, nice online implementation. There's also an IAP that removes ads (worth a purchase).
09-07-2015, 05:08 PM
Nice, I'm on it.
09-07-2015, 06:08 PM
Ripoff

I paid 99 cents to eliminate the annoyingly long video ads, but they continue to appear.
09-07-2015, 07:27 PM
This is one strange game.
I feel like when I get the ball in the hole it's like when they shut down the ghostbusters' containment
09-07-2015, 08:11 PM
Needs a few improvements

Here are a few suggestions that might transform this game from a maddening exercise in frustration to enjoyably challenging:

1. Enable players to move a viewer around the entirety of each hole before taking a shot, instead of providing only a quick scan of the hole and then shifting to a close-up of the tee area that excludes all the hazards along each hole.

2. Implement a shot power gauge. It's impossible now to judge how much power is going to be applied for shots.

3. Don't force players to return to the tee every time a ball is struck into a water hazard. This becomes infuriating.

4. As I mentioned in a prior post, video ads continue to interrupt game play despite having paid to remove ads.