★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Jet Storm 2 - 3D

We are back with yet another Jet adventure that is even better.

Play with 4 awesome Jets in 3 spectacular environments (Themes). Fly over the Ocean, Cruise through Deserts and Forests.

Shoot missile and destroy obstacles, collect fuel and missile packs.

Very Simple to play, easy to kill time.

Game Features:

o 3 Cruise Controls
o 4 Awesome 3D Jets
o 3 Spectacular 3D Themes
o Smooth game play
o Global Leaderboard

Whitefield Games Studio's comments:
Hello All,

We are back with Jet Storm 2 - 3D.
Playing Jet Storm 3D is fun, this got even better in Jet Storm 2.

Try it and kindly leave us your rating and feedback.

Many thanks
Whitefield Games Studio
09-07-2015, 11:41 AM
I saw the screenshots and was like "whoa! My kind of game!!" And then I downloaded and played it- sorry but this is pretty terrible. Some of the worst controls I've ever used with this type of game, and the gameplay itself is just plain bad. It doesn't even feel complete, almost like a tech demo... and a bad one at that. Not to mention that there is an ad banner planted firmly on the bottom of the screen DURING GAMEPLAY, which is completely inexcusable. But considering how many bad decisions were made during the development and release of this "game", it doesn't surprise me that one more was made in regards to ad placement. Sorry, but this game is pretty much the epitome of what's wrong with the App Store these days- devs releasing terrible, half finished games loaded with ads in an effort to make a buck. Surely you would make a lot more money if you released a legitimate game that people actually wanted to play.