"Cinders Magic - Match & Tap" launch date this Halloween
HAWAII - October 15, 2015 - Ickity Games is proud to announce the release of Cinders Magic this Halloween for the iOS and Play Store, a story-driven match 3 puzzle game.
Don't have a paw? Use your finger to tap!
One great feature of the game, Tap Objects, brings routine matching to heart-pounding life with objects that rise, fall, jump, twist & turn, and randomly appear. You have to tap these objects to fill orders.
“As an example, if you match cauldron gems this will release bubbles that float upwards off the screen. You have to tap them before they disappear.”
There are two previews so far. Which preview do you like better?
Story mode allows the player to be immersed into the tale this magical black cat. Before each level, Cinders will play with yarn -- I mean spin a yarn (no pun intended) of how she became the witch’s familiar. Don’t like stories? You can easily turn off story mode and jump straight into playing the game.
Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/IckityGames
Currently, Cinders Magic is waiting for Review in iTunes connect.
• Easy to match, challenging to master the tapping!
• Story mode - Cinders will entertain you with a complete story of how she became the witch's familiar.
• Litter Box Mode -- play an endless Match &Tap game.
• 55 handcrafted levels!
• Leaderboards to watch your competitors!
• Animated gems: itchy witchy shoes, idle black cat, jar with floating eye of newt and peek-a-boo mouse.
Aloha for reading this.
Game website: http://www.ickity.com/CindersMagic