★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Cornice Tech LLC
  • Genre: Card
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 3.9 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Play a great game of Gin Rummy!

Select from among five opponent to play against - from easiest to hardest. Each opponent features a unique deck of cards and a table to play on. In addition, each opponent has their own style of card play and you can earn awards for winning the game.

Within the game, you can sort the cards in your hand however you want. The game interface is intuitive and very easy to use.

New Players: If you are unfamiliar with how to play Gin Rummy, this game includes a full tutorial along with the complete rules of the game.

Features Include:
- 5 different opponents
- Awards for beating opponents
- Easily sortable hand
- Statistics
- Easy to use and intuitive interface
- Tutorial
09-25-2009, 10:48 PM
needs online multiplayer

09-25-2009, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
needs online multiplayer
Agreed...........and also Local multiplayer with wifi or BT

Not sure why but it makes no sense that most card games do mot come with multiplayer. How much fun is it to play with the computer ?
09-25-2009, 11:10 PM
Eh. I prefer to play by myself. It gives me more freedom to quit if I'm getting bored, and half the time I'm out of WiFI range.

Anyway, I've been waiting for a good gin rummy game. I have Gin Rummy Deluxe, and the interface is just dreadful. It looks like an old cell phone game. Kind of tacky.

Before now, there has only been one other option and it has worse graphics and reviews. I'd like to try this version but $3 is a little pricey for a game I already have, essentially.

We'll see...
09-25-2009, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HJJ View Post
Eh. I prefer to play by myself. It gives me more freedom to quit if I'm getting bored, and half the time I'm out of WiFI range.

Anyway, I've been waiting for a good gin rummy game. I have Gin Rummy Deluxe, and the interface is just dreadful. It looks like an old cell phone game. Kind of tacky.

Before now, there has only been one other option and it has worse graphics and reviews. I'd like to try this version but $3 is a little pricey for a game I already have, essentially.

We'll see...
Ok, agreed. Sometimes it is good to play against the computer but at least an option for online or BT multiplayer ............ please................
09-25-2009, 11:19 PM
I've been waiting for a good gin rummy game, but I'm not sure if this is the game I'm looking for - It does look better than the others though...

Playing: FIFA 12 Monster Island Quarrel Deluxe FIFA Superstars Fix-It-Up
Waiting For: Trenches 2, Ultra Kid, Car Jack Streets 2, Star Command
Plus+, Game Center, Open Feint, Crystal, Gameloft Live: jecebn
09-25-2009, 11:42 PM
It looks cute, nice~!

--=|| Sleeping Heroes ||=--
AK version 1.2 is out!!! Try Lite for Free
Be cautious to click here