★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Hey kids! Do you like failure? Are you suspicious of success? Do you smile at the thought of "accidental" electrocution? Then boy have we got the game for you!

Introducing Cute Things Dying Violently, a game where nothing bad happens. CTDV is all about hapless Critters, and the Critters need your help! Launch them around to get them safely out of each level. Dodge all sorts of lethal goodies like spikes, buzzsaws, and fire, and use a variety of wacky items to pull it off. And if a few dozen (or hundred) of them get turned into charred, smoking husks in your attempt to save them... well, you know what they say about omelettes and broken eggs. Broken, bloody eggs.

Featuring:
48 mind-bending, reflex-testing singleplayer levels
New Levels of the Week
24 Achievements
Built-in Level Editor
A murderous, bucket-headed robot

sugimulm's comments:

Not sure why it's not showing up
09-09-2015, 07:42 AM
Cute Things Dying Violently (by Alexander Jordan)

Cute Things Dying Violently

Alexander Jordan
Genres: Games Puzzle
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$1.29 NZD

Quote:
Hey kids! Do you like failure? Are you suspicious of success? Do you smile at the thought of "accidental" electrocution? Then boy have we got the game for you!

Introducing Cute Things Dying Violently, a game where nothing bad happens. CTDV is all about hapless Critters, and the Critters need your help! Launch them around to get them safely out of each level. Dodge all sorts of lethal goodies like spikes, buzzsaws, and fire, and use a variety of wacky items to pull it off. And if a few dozen (or hundred) of them get turned into charred, smoking husks in your attempt to save them... well, you know what they say about omelettes and broken eggs. Broken, bloody eggs.

Featuring:
48 mind-bending, reflex-testing singleplayer levels
New Levels of the Week
24 Achievements
Built-in Level Editor
A murderous, bucket-headed robot

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone5c
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPadMini
  • iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone6
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 78.3MB

Game Center: sink_or_swim

09-09-2015, 10:37 AM
Gotta love that title! The description sounds cool too. I'll check this out when it hits tonight.
09-09-2015, 12:49 PM
Posted a thread about a week ago when it came out. Not bad, at all, sorta like AB, but you just need to save one cute critter to move on. It'gets pretty brutal (gore wise) lol. Tap then hold, then shoot your critter to the door. Sounds easy, but get challenging later. Worth the price IMHO.
09-09-2015, 12:52 PM
I want to see a gameplay video! I bet it's fantastic lol. I can see myself killing them for more fun!

Billy
09-09-2015, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
I want to see a gameplay video! I bet it's fantastic lol. I can see myself killing them for more fun!

Billy
If you do a search you should find one, was on Xbox arcade prior
09-09-2015, 03:02 PM
I found a video. The video is hilarious! I wonder how the controls translate. If anyone picks this up please post impressions or a gameplay video from an iOS device!

Billy
09-09-2015, 06:41 PM
Downloading now. Looks pretty cool.
09-09-2015, 08:54 PM
Listen carefully to what the little critters are saying...
09-10-2015, 07:07 AM
So far this hasn't been too bad. The controls were a little awkward at first, but I'm getting used to it. I've only played the first 6 levels, but so far it's alright.