★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: From the creators of Shear Speed and Home Sheep Home, Aardman Animations presents Shaun the Sheeps latest puzzle game Puzzle Putt!

Shauns off to play a relaxing round of mini golf, but theres a problem... the course is littered with obstacles and it looks like those unruly pigs have been digging up the greens! Help Shaun crack the course by solving fiendish puzzles and building creative constructions to beat the holes. Can you complete all 8 courses and finish under par? Its Shauns toughest challenges yet - itll call for a steady hand and a quick mind.

Think, Build, Putt, and Swing your way to farmyard domination.
Wallop your way through 72 levels across 8 courses.
Invent your own route using a crazy assortment of building blocks and power-ups.
Build your own fantasy crazy golf course in Creative mode.
Make your friends cower at your fiendishly cunning courses and exceptional high scores
and make the world gasp at your most epic shots.
09-09-2015, 09:49 AM
Looks really fun but it has no GC integration.

09-09-2015, 03:22 PM
Gameplay Video

09-09-2015, 05:13 PM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

09-09-2015, 05:26 PM
I really love a good put-put game and this one looks really fun
09-10-2015, 08:06 AM
The only game I'm picking up this week. Too much freemium junk this week. Glad to see a pay game with no IAP. So sick of the freemium model, but understand why companies go that route.

Been playing for a while and have to say I really like this game. The puzzle elements combined with mini golf makes for a fun diversion from the day. Thanks to the developers for creating a fun experience.

Last edited by korkidog; 09-10-2015 at 08:28 AM.
09-10-2015, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
Looks really fun but it has no GC integration.
too bad i had to skip on all games that has no game centre integration , no matter how good the game it is

no gc = no one knows what i had been playing with / can't challenge each others with achievements & leaderboards scores / sharing the game to friends
09-12-2015, 02:50 PM
And GC is a good way to spread a game kind of the viral way. It's free and automatic publicity. And for me its an incentive to play and replay.