★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ezone.com
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 54.4 MB
  • Version: 1.7
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: 'It uses a really easy to understand but difficult to master mechanic that gives it its own spot in the spectrum of twitchy high score chasers' - Jared Nelson, TouchArcade.com

Diver Dash is a fast-paced scrolling arcade game where you avoid sharks and mines on your endless descent to the ocean floor. Press the screen to stop the obstacles and dash through the gaps.

Compete with your Game Center friends and collect coins to unlock all the wacky characters and themes. What are you waiting for? Dive in today!

Featuring:

- Video Replays: record and share your best games with ReplayKit
- Slide Over and Split View multitasking: play while you do other stuff
- Friend Coins: the more Game Center friends you have, the more coins you can collect

Boardumb's comments:

09-09-2015, 10:41 PM
I like this game quite a bit. Easily one of the best new micro games. I would also love to see an update or revise to thier Halloween game from last year. Download this. I'm sure most of you will dig it.

09-10-2015, 02:05 AM
Yeah great twitchy high score chaser. Each character also has its own theme, voice acting and music which is pretty awesome.
09-10-2015, 03:37 AM
It looks like a new addiction for this week
09-10-2015, 03:49 AM
Haha +1 for the trailer!!
09-10-2015, 06:27 AM
I downloaded it, graphics are so so, but the gameplay is cool i liked that the driver change lanes automatically, and all you need is just to adjust the diving speed, i think the game is little bit easy tough, but the game is pretty enjoyable also
09-10-2015, 07:50 AM
I don't think the game is too easy. The challenge comes in keeping your finger on the screen and seeing how many enemies you can pass without hitting them. This also gives you a score multiplier. I love the graphics....very solidly done and full of voxel goodness. Definitely recommend playing this. Great devs, and a polished game 👍🏻👍🏻
09-10-2015, 08:48 AM
Downloaded this one, cool little game to spend some time on
09-10-2015, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief78 View Post
I don't think the game is too easy. The challenge comes in keeping your finger on the screen and seeing how many enemies you can pass without hitting them. This also gives you a score multiplier. I love the graphics....very solidly done and full of voxel goodness. Definitely recommend playing this. Great devs, and a polished game 👍🏻👍🏻
Ah, I didn't notice the score multiplier. Good tip!
09-10-2015, 09:52 AM
I love how each character has different props and their own color scheme and music. I just pulled the surfer on the character fishing thing and he's really cool!

Great job devs, this variety keeps the game fresh. I'm looking forward to unlocking other surprises!

Game Center: Flyin' Beagle

Last edited by hvianna; 09-10-2015 at 10:42 AM.