★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Please note: This app requires iPad 3 or better or iPad Mini 2 or better. Older devices are not supported.

A Lovely Trash Adventure!

Everything on Deponia is made of junk. No surprise that Rufus has enough of this place and wants to leave all that trash behind. During a risky, reckless and not particularly clever attempt to escape, a mysterious beauty lands right in front of his feet.

This isn't the happy end of a wonderful love story but the beginning of a hilarious adventure packed with danger, intrigue and utter chaos.

Key Features:
A cornerstone of the adventure genre
Likeable heroes and despicable villains - just as a story like this demands
Hand-drawn backgrounds and highly detailed animation
A rebellious soundtrack that you won't get out of your head

Reviews:

Kotaku
Deponia is sharp, pretty and quirky-as-hell, just the way I like my point-and-clickers.

Gamespot 8/10
"Deponia's tale of love, loss, and all-out comedy is a beautifully constructed piece of point-and-click heaven."

Gamereactor 90%
"Likeable characters, an exciting story, a great presentation, amazing soundtrack, logical puzzles and beautifully integrated, intelligent mini games."

Gamestar 88%
"LucasArts found a worthy successor in Daedalic."

Computer Bild Spiele
"Deponia marks Daedalic as a first-class adventure studio. Their humor has pin-point accuracy and the characters are very well-written."

Spieletipps 91 %
"A technically brilliant and hilarious Junkyard-Odyssey joining the Major League of LucasArts' legendary adventures."
09-10-2015, 05:28 AM
One of the best adventures ever made. Worth every penny. This is all I need this week.

09-10-2015, 05:34 AM
Gameplay Video

09-10-2015, 05:52 AM
I would buy this if this works on iphone sigh....
09-10-2015, 12:15 PM
What a tremendous shame this is not available for the iPhone as well. Given all the brilliant point-n-tap adventures ported to or made specifically for the smaller screen, the genre's viability on any tapped screen size (possibly excepting the Watch, but not necessarily ) has been well proven.

Vocalist of Earthbridge and Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
09-10-2015, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayjona View Post
What a tremendous shame this is not available for the iPhone as well. Given all the brilliant point-n-tap adventures ported to or made specifically for the smaller screen, the genre's viability on any tapped screen size (possibly excepting the Watch, but not necessarily ) has been well proven.
It's a very cluttered game as is (possibly intentionally). I don't think it could fit on an iPhone.

I made video close to the middle of the game if anyone wants to see how it progresses a bit:

09-10-2015, 02:19 PM

Working perfect in iPhone 6!!!!

Damn I have to finish first FF7

Last edited by schnedi; 09-10-2015 at 02:22 PM.
09-10-2015, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schnedi View Post

Working perfect in iPhone 6!!!!

Damn I have to finish first FF7
How'd you pull that off?
09-10-2015, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
It's a very cluttered game as is (possibly intentionally). I don't think it could fit on an iPhone.

I made video close to the middle of the game if anyone wants to see how it progresses a bit:

YouTube: video
This looks right up your alley @AppUnwrapper!

I love that more and more of these big indie games are coming our way, particularly point and click... they make so much sense on iOS.
09-10-2015, 02:54 PM
@AppUnwrapper

editing the info.plis inside the ipa