★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: UglyRobot
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 40.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "it's Trials HD meets Saturday morning cartoons!"

"literally the BEST physics I've seen on iPhone"

"that final level!! OMG"

- MASTER over 55 different tracks! Each with their OWN challenge!
- TRIUMPH over your friends and race your way to the top of the global leaderboards!
- BEAT THE CRAZY characters and AWESOME WORLDS
- PLAY this UNIVERSAL build on the iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad 2 and the new iPad
- RECORD VIDEOS of your best times and UPLOAD them!

JOIN US on a POCKET MOTO ADVENTURE!
09-10-2015, 06:07 PM
#2
I've been playing this for about a week now and really quite enjoying it. Thanks to SexyPirate and NOEN for the heads up on this one. I'd definitely recommend this for a buck, it's packed with content and a great 60's comic style.

09-11-2015, 01:56 AM
#3
Joined: Sep 2014
Location: Newcastle England
Posts: 845
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
I've been playing this for about a week now and really quite enjoying it. Thanks to SexyPirate and NOEN for the heads up on this one. I'd definitely recommend this for a buck, it's packed with content and a great 60's comic style.
yeah this is a really cool bike game. it's hard to find good ones these days in among all the rubbish on the App Store.
but this is definitely recommend if you like your 2d physics bike games.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
09-13-2015, 11:36 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Pirate View Post
yeah this is a really cool bike game. it's hard to find good ones these days in among all the rubbish on the App Store.
but this is definitely recommend if you like your 2d physics bike games.
Yeah, so in the vein of hoping at least a few true physics enthusiasts don't miss out, I verily bump this thread and tell you: don't hesitate to pick up this one man indie project for a buck I can't recommend this enough!
09-13-2015, 11:46 PM
#5
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: England
Posts: 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Yeah, so in the vein of hoping at least a few true physics enthusiasts don't miss out, I verily bump this thread and tell you: don't hesitate to pick up this one man indie project for a buck I can't recommend this enough!
I'm not adverse to a game of Moto Cross or 2 so I've picked this up on your recommendation. I'll give it a go as soon as I get a chance
09-14-2015, 02:57 AM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2funk View Post
I'm not adverse to a game of Moto Cross or 2 so I've picked this up on your recommendation. I'll give it a go as soon as I get a chance
Cool, glad to see peeps support this little known dev.
09-14-2015, 03:08 AM
#7
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: The last time zone for iOS game releases :(
Posts: 1,968
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Cool, glad to see peeps support this little known dev.
Sounds good and I trust you Rich, lol. Buying now!
09-14-2015, 03:11 AM
#8
Damn, I need spokesman said pay...lol. Or is good though and plenty of content to boot.
09-14-2015, 12:20 PM
#9
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Damn, I need spokesman said pay...lol. Or is good though and plenty of content to boot.
Well I've just bought it as well! Not had chance to play yet but I'll generally take a recommendation from people on the forum if it's a genre I like and the game looks good - probably more so than I do full reviews if I'm honest.
09-14-2015, 03:48 PM
#10
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecan View Post
Well I've just bought it as well! Not had chance to play yet but I'll generally take a recommendation from people on the forum if it's a genre I like and the game looks good - probably more so than I do full reviews if I'm honest.
Just played a few levels and so far it seems like a lot of fun. The physics seem spot on and the levels well designed. I'm assuming you have to revisit levels in order to 3 star them and get the times once you unlock better bikes because otherwise I'm really crap at it.....

Well worth your purchase people.