★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Tap Transcend - a new style of tap/idler

09-11-2015, 02:52 PM
Tap Transcend - a new style of tap/idler

TouchArcade,

We are excited to announce the soon to be released Tap Transcend!

Tap Transcend is a tap/clicker/idle type game with some unique elements.

Get ready to start off as simple matter and energy, and evolve through the epochs to become an interplanetary civilization that enters the space age to face the evil threat that has saturated the universe since the dawn of time.

The game features hundreds of progressive upgrades, unique epochs to evolve, and multiple ways to increase your idle point generation.

We will announce the release as soon as the game becomes available!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	i6SS1.png
Views:	19
Size:	506.2 KB
ID:	93453   Click image for larger version

Name:	i6SS2.png
Views:	16
Size:	551.1 KB
ID:	93454   Click image for larger version

Name:	i6SS3.png
Views:	19
Size:	344.5 KB
ID:	93455  

Click image for larger version

Name:	i6SS4.png
Views:	20
Size:	270.2 KB
ID:	93456   Click image for larger version

Name:	i6SS5.png
Views:	7
Size:	234.3 KB
ID:	93457  
09-11-2015, 03:02 PM
Looks amazing please beta test for me.. I mean I'll beta test

09-11-2015, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the fast feedback.
The game itself is actually complete and has already been submitted, so we should be announcing it as available very soon!
09-11-2015, 05:17 PM
Let's do this! It looks interesting and fun!

Billy
09-11-2015, 05:28 PM
Can't wait for it to be out . do you have a Twitter
09-13-2015, 05:33 PM
Yes -- I created @Tap_Transcend for this specific game, but have not put in time to grow it yet, so you will be one of the first followers. The account I usually use is @Shapeboy865 ...

I will be creating an Inner Hero account soon for more information about our upcoming games, we are a relatively new team of 3.

Thanks again,
I will post here the exact release date for Tap Transcend, still waiting to here some information from Apple's review squad!
09-13-2015, 06:47 PM
Is this premium or f2p? I love the look and idea of this but I don't really play many free to play games
09-13-2015, 07:04 PM
Repulsa -- The game will be free... There are 2 in app purchases that are not required to beat the game. A remove banner ad (the game is portrait view and there is a banner ad on the top portion that doesn't interfere with gameplay, but of course optional to remove at $0.99 which essentially makes it a premium version). The second IAP is a double tap multiplier, so throughout the entire game you will always have 2X base for all tap multipliers (comes in handy when a 2X now becomes 4X etc), this one is $1.99 and also removes the top banner ad. We figured more people would be drawn to a free game than charging a premium fee, and if you want a premium version simply remove the banner . I also dislike how some f2p games pretty much require IAP to proceed or get all the game content, but this is not the case with Tap Transcend, the entire game content is free.

Thanks for the interest so far, it really means a lot to us!
09-13-2015, 07:11 PM
I will definitely be making both the purchases in that case sounds great!
09-13-2015, 07:23 PM
If the game is good I will make both those purchases. I hate ads and love double taps. Hehe

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Hero View Post
Repulsa -- The game will be free... There are 2 in app purchases that are not required to beat the game. A remove banner ad (the game is portrait view and there is a banner ad on the top portion that doesn't interfere with gameplay, but of course optional to remove at $0.99 which essentially makes it a premium version). The second IAP is a double tap multiplier, so throughout the entire game you will always have 2X base for all tap multipliers (comes in handy when a 2X now becomes 4X etc), this one is $1.99 and also removes the top banner ad. We figured more people would be drawn to a free game than charging a premium fee, and if you want a premium version simply remove the banner . I also dislike how some f2p games pretty much require IAP to proceed or get all the game content, but this is not the case with Tap Transcend, the entire game content is free.

Thanks for the interest so far, it really means a lot to us!