★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Brought to life by an independent development team, this is a space-themed RPG, level-based running game.

Play as the main character Allen and other characters as they are drawn into an interplanetary adventure by the force of the Astrals. From the sun-scorched surface of SunCircle, to the mysterious world of "Evernight", the player will enjoy a rich chapter-based, story-driven experience filled with a new level-based playing design never seen before in a running game. Your spaceship is taking off now - join the adventure!

8 types of heroes, over ten types of abilities, up to 20 buffs, nearly 1000 combinations are waiting for you! Over 100 tasks and accomplishments are waiting for you to challenge. Taste the satisfaction of getting them all!

FEATURES

Short yet challenging level design lets you enjoy endless fun.
Gripping story mode and maddening hero mode, there is always a mode that fits your playing style.
Rich and varied level design allows for a novel and fun playing experience.
Varied terrain, from vast open spaces to encased inner chambers, barren peaks, twisting vines, mysterious castles, are waiting to be explored.
Unique art, carefully designed to bring the player a feast for the eyes
A number of equipment and items that let you breeze through levels and nab accomplishments
All kinds of new and interesting items that besides helping the player are also fun to use.
Interesting characters and quirky dialogue compliment the action.
RPG elements: a fully developed levelling system lets you grow along with the player. Maximize the potential of every character!
All new characters, accomplishments, and hidden items await you to collect. Satisfy your urge to get them all!

HOW TO PLAY

Click, click repeatedly to kill enemies, for a smooth fast-paced attack style.
Try air-diving for an even more exciting way to blast through enemies!
Hover-attack lets you avoid obstacles and fly over treacherous terrain.
Carefully constructed Boss battles will pit you against the deadly Sand Demon and the devious Under-Lord.
Different monsters call for different attacks, from gelatinous slimes, deadly traps, stone statues and more!
NPC co-op mode brings the sturdy golem Rokar, as well as the feisty ninja into the adventure, helping you along with way.

IncomingGames's comments:

App Description

*NEW VERSION 1.0.3 has been released!

We are so glad to tell all of you that the V1.0.3 has been released. This new version supports iPad, which makes it universal. Here are the new things in V1.0.3

*Support for iPad and iOS 9

*Energy System:
-Energy consumption of Normal difficulty is now decreased to 6 points from 8 points.
-Energy consumption of Hero difficulty is now decreased to 6 points from 16 points.
-Increased the free extra energy point to 240 points from 120 points when you first log in.
-Add new non-consumbale IAP item Endless Energy Module which could remove the energy restriction permanently.

*Improve the gameplay, like optimizing the input system, changing some misleading description and so on.

*Fix some minor problems mentioned by our players.

Currently were working for the V1.0.4 and we want to show some new points in the next patch with you in advance:
- Game Center support! Now you can challenge with your friends.
- iCloud integration! You don't have to worry about losing your data anymore.
- Tons of new missions.
- Campaigns everyday!

Besides, TestFlight for V1.0.4 is available, for every one who has interest, you can contact us via e-mail(Zhou.yx@outlook.com).

Guys, keep watching on us and send us your any idea in this thread, we really appreciate that!

If you like, you can like our Facebook page and Follow our Twitter:
Facebook: http://facebook.com/IncomingGames
Twitter: http://twitter.com/IncomingGames
09-12-2015, 03:27 AM
I think i saw this in the upcoming thread and now i'm surprised it's out already.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J83DEvQFTMI

This adorable art style and interesting levelling system is very intriguing, and since it's level-based, having no Gamecenter could be alright with me this time...BUT the last picture isn't encouraging at all. The way i look at it, i see dual currency and an energy system (120/120).

I'd TOFFT after my work, but that would be some feedback tomorrow morning the earliest.

09-12-2015, 04:13 AM
Thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
I think i saw this in the upcoming thread and now i'm surprised it's out already.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J83DEvQFTMI

This adorable art style and interesting levelling system is very intriguing, and since it's level-based, having no Gamecenter could be alright with me this time...BUT the last picture isn't encouraging at all. The way i look at it, i see dual currency and an energy system (120/120).

I'd TOFFT after my work, but that would be some feedback tomorrow morning the earliest.
Hi, First I have to say your comment is really supportive and encouraging for my team cause you're the first guy who comments on our thread! We never expect that. As to the last picture, the reason why we post it is that we want to you know our game has the game-system and hope the armor and item may imply our players to use them.(FYI, the level design is quite challenging and even killing at some point, using the right armor may help the players to pass those levels.)

We really appreciate that you can give us more feedbacks, which my help us to make our game better. Thanks again!
09-12-2015, 04:30 AM
Is there energy in this game? That's kind of odd for a paid game. Nonetheless, it's intriguing. The game looks gorgeous! I hope to hear good things about this one.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar
09-12-2015, 06:10 AM
Thanks for your comment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Is there energy in this game? That's kind of odd for a paid game. Nonetheless, it's intriguing. The game looks gorgeous! I hope to hear good things about this one.
We're so glad that you like our game and think highly of it. As to the quesetion you just mentioned, the truth is that we're one team from China. The energy system design is quite popular in China and it's also one source of creating revenues to support the development, so we adopt it in our game. If most of our players don't like this design, we'll consider to discard it in next patch.

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks so much!
09-12-2015, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncomingGames View Post
We're so glad that you like our game and think highly of it. As to the quesetion you just mentioned, the truth is that we're one team from China. The energy system design is quite popular in China and it's also one source of creating revenues to support the development, so we adopt it in our game. If most of our players don't like this design, we'll consider to discard it in next patch.

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks so much!
Surely energy system is part of the norm now. The bad part in this one is that this energy-based monetization is in a paid game. Unless you could still play without limits while the energy system only prevents some other feature, it's unlikely anyone would appreciate the addition of energy system in a paid game, no matter the cost.
09-12-2015, 09:06 AM
Energy system in a paid game? Wow!!!
09-12-2015, 09:08 AM
Yeah Paid App WITH ADDITIONAL Energy Timers is just a bin no-no for me. It looks pretty intriguing though so I will have it on my watch,ist for now.
09-12-2015, 09:36 AM
Bad idea having an energy system in a paid game.
09-12-2015, 09:39 AM
Great design aesthetic.

Shame about the false advertising.

"Lets you play endless fun."

...except the timers and energy system.