★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Rust0
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 48.5 MB
  • Version: 1.4
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Physics-based drunk fight simulator! Prove your late-night boxing skills against AI controlled bullies, or challenge your friend to see who will be the last one standing!

rich_952000's comments:

Drunk-Fu: Wasted Masters

Rust0
Genres: Games Action Sports
$1.99 USD

Quote:
Physics-based drunk fight simulator! Prove your late-night boxing skills against AI controlled bullies, or challenge your friend to see who will be the last one standing!

Supported Devices:
  • iPadWifi
  • iPad3G
  • iPodTouchThirdGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 48.5MB

09-14-2015, 03:55 AM
Anyone know stuff about this? I'd be interested to read impressions from even one person who has played it...

09-14-2015, 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Anyone know stuff about this? I'd be interested to read impressions from even one person who has played it...
Use this as a way of making up for getting a promo code for Pako.
09-14-2015, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
Use this as a way of making up for getting a promo code for Pako.
Ok, challenge accepted.
09-14-2015, 11:16 AM
Well I picked it up as I can't resist some crazy physics and it plays really randomly, a bit like sumotori
You have a virtual stick which you use to stagger around and to buttons jump and attack, and so you just stagger around and try to hit people, you can pick up some weapons around the level to also hit them with. And it looks like the more you knock them out and play you gain xp and level up which unlocks new locations and more custom options for your character. Only problem is you don't actually see the xp being earned you just see your level progress on the main menu.
It's a fun game and for the price I wouldn't complain. But really it all depends on if you like these kind of random physics type games that you can just pick up and play for a laugh, I can imagine it would be fun in multiplayer but I haven't tried that out yet.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
09-14-2015, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Pirate View Post
Well I picked it up as I can't resist some crazy physics and it plays really randomly, a bit like sumotori
You have a virtual stick which you use to stagger around and to buttons jump and attack, and so you just stagger around and try to hit people, you can pick up some weapons around the level to also hit them with. And it looks like the more you knock them out and play you gain xp and level up which unlocks new locations and more custom options for your character. Only problem is you don't actually see the xp being earned you just see your level progress on the main menu.
It's a fun game and for the price I wouldn't complain. But really it all depends on if you like these kind of random physics type games that you can just pick up and play for a laugh, I can imagine it would be fun in multiplayer but I haven't tried that out yet.
Well I would say you just saved me $2 buuut I'm also a sucker for random physics fighters SOOO looks like I'm still buying.
09-14-2015, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Well I would say you just saved me $2 buuut I'm also a sucker for random physics fighters SOOO looks like I'm still buying.
well so long as you go into knowing you don't have a great deal of control over the fighting. more a case of pressing the buttons and hoping your swinging fist hits the other guy

Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
09-14-2015, 02:06 PM
Looks to be inspired by the PC game, Gang Beasts.
09-14-2015, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Pirate View Post
well so long as you go into knowing you don't have a great deal of control over the fighting. more a case of pressing the buttons and hoping your swinging fist hits the other guy
We both, I think enjoy these affairs (Sumotori, Wrestle Jump, Soccer Physics etc.) so yeah, I consider myself prepared
09-14-2015, 04:17 PM
Quote:
We both, I think enjoy these affairs (Sumotori, Wrestle Jump, Soccer Physics etc.) so yeah, I consider myself prepared
haha yep then you'll love it.
I've been playing a few rounds and it seems jump attacks are the way to go. fling your body at those guys to knock them down. it's just plain stupid fun,