★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The game follows the adventures of the Dragon Draemir in an addicting and interactive arcade format.

Features:

-Easy and self explanatory controls and menus.
-Interesting for both adults and kids.
-thrilling and addicting experience!
-Compete with friends for higher scores.
09-14-2015, 09:59 PM
Is that icon for attacking taken from Final Fantasy Record Keeper? That's Firaga icon i think

Currently Playing: Crashlands, Pokemon Heart Gold, Digimon Re: Digitize, Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Officially moved to android

09-14-2015, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_envoys View Post
Is that icon for attacking taken from Final Fantasy Record Keeper? That's Firaga icon i think
This is like the 3rd or 4th thread the dev made for his game. A dev that couldnt take criticism and resorted to bad mouthing those who tried his game and criticized it. His work is a bunch of googled images and ripped images from other games, probably found in google too. The fact that he went apeshit in a previous thread made me lose respect for the guy.
09-15-2015, 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
This is like the 3rd or 4th thread the dev made for his game. A dev that couldnt take criticism and resorted to bad mouthing those who tried his game and criticized it. His work is a bunch of googled images and ripped images from other games, probably found in google too. The fact that he went apeshit in a previous thread made me lose respect for the guy.
Wow, I think i missed that thread EP! Thanks for the info!!!

Currently Playing: Crashlands, Pokemon Heart Gold, Digimon Re: Digitize, Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Officially moved to android
09-15-2015, 05:56 AM
This game is horrendous. Seriously, try to play it.
09-15-2015, 09:35 AM
Well I had bet a friend that this games thread would go untouched like a plague. My 2 cents. Bad game, stolen assets, a developer with poor attitude and his head in a dark stinky place. This effort at a game is weak at best. This thread should be closed and welded shut with barb wire and electrified chains. Scorch earth and salt ground.
09-15-2015, 09:52 AM
I feel obligated to post here. So.... posting.
09-15-2015, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimstone82 View Post
Iirc the dev crossed swords with you while you shot him with nothing but honest feedback.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-15-2015, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimstone82 View Post
Ha! Awesome. That made my day. Cheers Grim.
09-15-2015, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Iirc the dev crossed swords with you while you shot him with nothing but honest feedback.
You do recall correctly. It was brutal feedback, but honest. I really don't know what kind of feedback that guy was looking for but clearly mine wasn't it. Too bad. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefootdragon View Post
Ha! Awesome. That made my day. Cheers Grim.
*Tips hat*