★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Flee the rising sea in this ultra addictive one-button endless runner!

Jump between melting ice drifts to stay afloat. Challenge yourself, or compete against players around the globe for world records.

Collect Crystals to unlock special characters like Zombies, Dragons, and many more!

JOIN OVER 50 MILLION GAMERS WORLDWIDE
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @Naquatic to find out why our apps like MonsterCrafter and Shooting Showdown have been featured by everyone from Apple to IGN, AppAdvice, and TouchArcade.

Naquatic's comments:
Hey party people! After a long wait, my brother and I are excited to finally bring you Polybear! The game is free, and it launches on Thursday.

Jump between melting ice floes to stay above water. A chunk of proceeds are going directly to Scripps Institution of Oceanography's Innovative Research and Exploration Fund, which supports environmental research.

This is not our usual sort of game, so adjust your expectations accordingly . It's a simple and exceedingly difficult one button game with a heavy emphasis on competition. The current world record and its owner are displayed right next to your current score and personal high score after every run. Additionally, we have leaderboards for every single character. With 17 unlockable characters, anyone can find their niche and have a legitimate shot at leaderboard fame.

Whoever messages us with the highest score between now and the U.S. launch gets their very own Dragon!

Eventual App Store link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1031707235

09-16-2015, 06:27 AM
Congrats guys!!

Btw, I used NX6LR6W63EWT.

09-16-2015, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Congrats guys!!
Thank you NOEN! By the way, thanks for getting us into Drift Club Racer. Nothing like a southern accent for authenticity in a racing game review

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners
09-16-2015, 06:37 AM
Ha ha! Welcome back Naquatic bros. Cool looking one touch high scorer, quite a departure from the general buzz y'all normally bring and a great cause!

I used PEJR6XH69YMA, thanks and Dragon; come to me

Last edited by rich_952000; 09-16-2015 at 07:33 AM.
09-16-2015, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Ha ha! Welcome back an aquatic bros. Cool looking one touch high scorer, quite a departure from the general buzz y'all normally bring and a great cause!

I used PEJR6XH69YMA, thanks and Dragon; come to me
Well thanks rich! My favorite thing about posting here is learning all the trendy genre names, haha. "One touch high scorer"... awesome. Totally adding that tagline to the description.

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners
09-16-2015, 06:42 AM
I grabbed JFKRHLW7YREM. Thanks!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
09-16-2015, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
I grabbed JFKRHLW7YREM. Thanks!
Slewis! Always great to hear from you. Out of curiosity are all the codes before that one taken? If so I'll have to post some more soon. I thought we'd be safe from the code ninjas at this odd hour!

Michael and Will
09-16-2015, 06:45 AM
This looks really good! Grabbed 9EAMALJW7KE3, thanks!!
09-16-2015, 06:47 AM
Is this out yet cant see or find a link?
09-16-2015, 06:47 AM
Thanks Naquatic!

Used KPYRMMXY7N4W.

Looking forward to the competition!