★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Pavel Zuk
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 87.9 MB
  • Version: 3.014
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Traveller! The Monkey God-King of the Crafty Mountain is summoning you to build monuments in his name!
Daring adventures await you in this fantasy world, from rocky avalanches to yeti archers off to get you! Drive spearheaded down the never ending hill in a cart full of precious materials and see our minions build monuments to the Great God-King with the materials of your choice!
Buy unique carts, unique characters, fun little hats and various routes at our all-day every-day fun little mountain!
09-16-2015, 08:13 AM
another game I've just found traveling around the App Store looking for the weird games that get lost.
this looks not bad and worth trying for free. another physics based game. only played a couple of runs so far so I'll be back later with any more impressions.
09-16-2015, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Pirate View Post
another game I've just found traveling around the App Store looking for the weird games that get lost.
this looks not bad and worth trying for free. another physics based game. only played a couple of runs so far so I'll be back later with any more impressions.
Looks good from the screenshots. Nice find! Downloading it now.