★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: If you hit a wall you must bounce back! Especially if you're a ninja!

Super Bounce Back is a auto bouncing, side scrolling, high score chasing, one touch, arcade, puzzle platformer with randomly generated levels. How you bounce through the level will determine how easy or hard it is to bounce back to the finish. Your bouncing skills will also determine how many points you get. Stomp and a small star surrounded by spikes will be waiting for your return. Use some skill and bounce without stomping and you'll get a bigger star, worth way more points and no spikes! The puzzle is not only how to get home, but how to extract the most points on your way!
09-16-2015, 10:54 AM
09-16-2015, 12:30 PM
I'll try any game by Jared Bailey. Grabbing this tonight!
09-16-2015, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
I'll try any game by Jared Bailey. Grabbing this tonight!

Here's a little over 10min of gameplay. You can watch me embarrass myself by messing up the first tutorial level!

There are some minor graphical glitches in this recording, ie. particles sometimes not spawning where they're supposed to. I used a PC build of the game because it's easier for me to capture. The iOS build doesn't have this issue. Gotta love Unity3d!

Last edited by nocanwin; 09-16-2015 at 05:04 PM.
09-23-2015, 06:05 PM

Super Bounce Back

is one of the nominees for

Touch Arcade Forums' Game Of The Week

Sept 17th, 2015

1) Developers, publishing partners, or affiliates cannot vote for their own games. If your game is in the poll, you can't vote for it. You are free to ask TA forum posters in your game release thread to vote for your game... but please don't post multiple messages about it.
2) This voting is for TA members with some activity. If you have to ask someone to create a new account to vote, you're doing it wrong.
3) Suspect votes may be void.

Credit to AndyC83 for GotW logo & post layout

Game Center: AnotherkellydwN
Follow me on:
Instagram for vaping posts & Twitter for gaming tweets