★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Wrecked is all about vehicle destruction. Cause a maximum amount of devastation and destruction as you crash into oncoming traffic. Metal bends, parts fly, engines explode, and cars tumble. Wrecked is one highlight reel after another as you cause massively brutal accidents. Wreak havoc in 15 cars, across 18 tracks, and in three different game modes. Enter the Wrecked Circuit, test your skill in Crash Mode, or compete in daily tournaments against the other racers.

Physics based destruction system. Parts fly, metal deforms, and parts crumple
15 Cars ranging from multi million dollar Sports Cars to Fire Trucks
18 Tracks to inflict maximum damage and cause massive accidents
3 Gameplay Modes including the Wrecked Circuit, Single Race Mode, and the Crash Course
Daily tournaments let you compete against other Wrecked racers to win prizes
View the destruction from any angle with the Wrecked replay system

flightunlimited's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

09-16-2015, 09:30 PM
Aw yeah! Been anticipating this game! Any plans for GameCenter?

09-16-2015, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Aw yeah! Been anticipating this game! Any plans for GameCenter?
Yep! A GameCenter update is in the works. I'm curious to know your thoughts about the game. Thank you
09-16-2015, 10:04 PM
Needs more destruction

"Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- iOS: Graveyard Shift Virtual Reality
09-16-2015, 10:13 PM
I played it for a while and you got my game of the week vote☺️
09-16-2015, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by _mean.13 View Post
I played it for a while and you got my game of the week vote☺️
That's great! Thank you We're happy you like the game. If you have any suggestions for new cars or features please let us know.
09-16-2015, 10:51 PM
Hi,

Is there a coin doubler or is there cloud saving? I can't purchase anything if it cannot be restored or backed up. I just don't want to lose purchases.

I'll have more impressions tomorrow for sure. I looked forward to this game.

Billy
09-16-2015, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Hi,

Is there a coin doubler or is there cloud saving? I can't purchase anything if it cannot be restored or backed up. I just don't want to lose purchases.

I'll have more impressions tomorrow for sure. I looked forward to this game.

Billy
There isn't a coin doubler in this release, however, we design the game so that its fairly easy to earn coins. All content can be unlocked, with the exception of a few cars, without much trouble. If you make a purchase it can be restored. Looking forward to your comments. Thank you
09-16-2015, 11:18 PM
Alright, this finally released Who the hell 2-starred this and then didn't even leave any kind of feedback? I'll post back and not be a d-bag like some others apparently are.
09-16-2015, 11:39 PM
As fun as games like this can be I kinda feel bad for playing them due to car accidents destroying so many lives in absolutely horrific ways. But I suppose I'm being a hypocrite because I enjoy war games as well so each to their own I guess.