★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Fan Zhang
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 39.3 MB
  • Version: 1.8
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Be a top sniper in this zombie defense war game!

Feel like a real sniper! A zombie group has occupied town. Your mission is to protect civilians while kill zombies!

Do you like killing zombies? Be a top sniper in the war against Zombies attack on town.

This is an exciting Sniper Shooting Game! Here you will become one of top sniper!

Features:

- Endless Mode
- EASY CONTROLS (Tap to shoot)
- Amazing cartoon 3D graphics.
- Difference action camera effects.
- Stunning visual effects.
- Head Shots of Snipers
- Close Camera Sniper Shooting View
- Smooth game control
- Optimized game control allows you to play the game smoothly even on minimal phone!

Kill all zombies! You are top sniper!

goldlogsh's comments:
PRICE DROP
For Free Now!!

GameCenter Leaderboard available!

World #1 534 points on the lead, follows 371 points and 340 points on the third place. While #4 with 114, what a gap!

How far can you go?
Check global ranking and challenge your friends NOW!

-----------------------
WebVersion available now, on either Kongregate or Newgrounds

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/665242
http://www.kongregate.com/games/del1...ie-town-sniper

Name:  icon128.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  6.8 KB
Zombie Town: Sniper

Hey guys, if you're familiar with the sniper shooting game we launched earlier (Zombie Town Sniper Shooting), here it comes another sniper game.
Different from the zombie-village-rooftop vision, this time you are on a MOVING HELICOPTER, and with all FOG around.
The other difference is the background SOUND EFFECT, it makes you feel like a real sniper.

and sure we keep the headshots, 3D graphics and easy-control. only this time it'll take you a few more shots if you miss the head

check it out on appstore:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zombie-town-sniper/id1031134089?mt=8
09-17-2015, 07:26 AM
anyone get dizzy or annoyed by the helicopter?

09-17-2015, 07:43 AM
it looks awesome, do u have any game trailer?
09-21-2015, 09:32 AM
This is a fun, albeit very straightforward sniping game. It's very similar to the other sniping game by this dev, with the differences being the blocky-style graphics and being in a helicopter. I do hope leaderboards for Gamecenter could be added. Also, maybe having waves of enemies that get progressively larger each round could be an alternate mode. I did notice that anything except a headshot will take 3 shots ro kill a zombie, even if the dynamic "bullet-camera" shows a critical (non head) shot. As-is, this is fun for a $1. I'd like to see where this could go from here
10-07-2015, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zfplay View Post
it looks awesome, do u have any game trailer?
hmmm, no game trailer not now. but think we gonna work on that XD
10-07-2015, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief78 View Post
This is a fun, albeit very straightforward sniping game. It's very similar to the other sniping game by this dev, with the differences being the blocky-style graphics and being in a helicopter. I do hope leaderboards for Gamecenter could be added. Also, maybe having waves of enemies that get progressively larger each round could be an alternate mode. I did notice that anything except a headshot will take 3 shots ro kill a zombie, even if the dynamic "bullet-camera" shows a critical (non head) shot. As-is, this is fun for a $1. I'd like to see where this could go from here
seems that a learderboard is very necessary to this kind of game. makes us want to play a few more rounds huh. thanks chief78 for the advice anyway :P
10-26-2015, 03:27 AM
web version available now!
on either Kongregate or Newgrounds
10-26-2015, 05:32 AM
Yes please, an online leaderboard and facebook sharing function should be a standard for this kind of game to make it more social.
01-17-2016, 09:36 PM
found a gameplay video on youtube, presented by MAGICOLO GAMES
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPh...PSk-7QOsyGwTrA

01-20-2016, 08:38 PM
Click image for larger version

Name:	721790154.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	98715

534!?!!! 534???!! nokidding?

Who is this Darkehorse71, amazing!!!