★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Warhammer: Arcane Magic (by Turbo Tape Games AS) $9.99 -> $3.99

09-17-2015, 10:59 PM
Warhammer: Arcane Magic (by Turbo Tape Games AS) $9.99 -> $3.99

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
09-19-2015, 07:33 PM
The price drop came a little to late for me because there is so many other good games out now.

09-19-2015, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
The price drop came a little to late for me because there is so many other good games out now.
I watched Angry Joe's review of the game and decided not to get it. You know I love the Warhammer series and have all but two of them but I couldn't do it.

DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
09-19-2015, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
I watched Angry Joe's review of the game and decided not to get it. You know I love the Warhammer series and have all but two of them but I couldn't do it.
Same here but we will get the next one
09-20-2015, 07:23 AM
That review is outdated, they fixed all of that. What I wanna know is, why that goof was playing an iPad game in the first place?
09-20-2015, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
Same here but we will get the next one
What's the next one? Hopefully rodeo games is developing?
09-20-2015, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
That review is outdated, they fixed all of that. What I wanna know is, why that goof was playing an iPad game in the first place?
How did they fix the IAP mess? You have me on the verge of buying it now.

DEVELOPERS I ADORE
09-20-2015, 11:27 AM
Quote:
They made warpstones buyable with in game gold I believe.
09-20-2015, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadingTurboTape View Post
Wanted to let you know here first!

The build with no Warpstone for gold was just approved and should be live on the AppStore imminently, it's already live here in Norway.

If you own the game, you should get a update norification. And you can probably go into the AppStore to do it right now!

If you don't own the game, I hope you will try it out now!

If you like the game, pretty please help us by rating it. We have no ratings at the moment.

And help us spread the word if you can! A lot of people don't know about these changes.

Feedback still wanted, development continues. Next up will be difficulty levels!

Have a nice evening!
There ya go.
09-20-2015, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Before you could buy Warpstones (used to revive etc) with real cash, now you can't. Also you get enough of them now just by playing that it isn't an issue at all anymore. To clarify, consumable iap of any kind is definately NOT needed at all anymore. Which leaves the only other iap of extra Wizards, which aren't needed also, they are just like the extra heros in Kingdom Rush, optional. I think it's a pretty great game, and if you can read the pocket tactics review and still be interested, you will too.