★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[ASK FOR HELP] Filling Freemium Model Research Questionnaire

09-18-2015, 11:47 AM
[ASK FOR HELP] Filling Freemium Model Research Questionnaire

Hi everyone, I would like to ask for your help and I hope you don't mind for helping me hehe. My name is Yesi and I'm a final-year student. Currently, I'm making a little research for completing my thesis. The questionnaire is about freemium game. I know that freemium is kinda controversial over here especially with IAP topic. I also know that there's many books outside there which talk about free-to-play games. However, I need actual data here to summarize 'what the most appropriate combination of freemium element in free-to-play games'. All data that collect will be remained anonymous and I need your help to fill this questionnaire

The result of the questionnaire will be published for public here, once it's got more than 100 respondents. That's why I wish you won't mind to help me fill the questionnaire when you have spare time (it's not more than 5 minutes). Thank you very much for your attention and sorry for my english.

Regards,

Yesi

[Got 116 respondents so far, thank you so much]

Temporary Result can be checked here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...3&postcount=24

Wish there'll be more respondents later

Game Center ID: copaeci

Last edited by copaeci; 09-22-2015 at 11:33 AM. Reason: add temporary result
09-18-2015, 10:52 PM
And I just filled it, I like the fact that you seem interested in seeing the ways a player WANTS to pay in a F2P title.
Also, a small tip, go to YouTube and search for Extra Credits' video about F2P monetization, I bet it will help you

09-18-2015, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOutlander View Post
And I just filled it, I like the fact that you seem interested in seeing the ways a player WANTS to pay in a F2P title.
Also, a small tip, go to YouTube and search for Extra Credits' video about F2P monetization, I bet it will help you
Thank you so much for your help. Much appreciated

09-18-2015, 11:46 PM
Mine jumped from 33% to 100%, but I'm guessing because I don't play freemium.
09-19-2015, 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by september View Post
Mine jumped from 33% to 100%, but I'm guessing because I don't play freemium.
ah yes, because I really honor people's opinion and I won't force people to fill out freemium questionnaire if they dislike it. Thank you so much for your time

09-19-2015, 03:49 AM
Done! Hope to see the results here & best of luck to you in game dev!
09-19-2015, 04:24 AM
I did that survey and sent the link to a few gaming buddies. Hope that helps.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
09-19-2015, 09:36 AM
Done. Best of luck on your thesis!
09-19-2015, 10:34 AM
I've sent your link to some of my friends, I can't guarantee they will fill it in but I tried
09-19-2015, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Done! Hope to see the results here & best of luck to you in game dev!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
I did that survey and sent the link to a few gaming buddies. Hope that helps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHess00 View Post
Done. Best of luck on your thesis!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
I've sent your link to some of my friends, I can't guarantee they will fill it in but I tried
thank you so much for your help, much appreciated
Still need more, already got about 60 respondents right now... Thank you so much for all your help