★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Sawn HD (Full) $6.99 -> Free!

09-18-2015, 03:20 PM
Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Sawn HD (Full) $6.99 -> Free!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
09-18-2015, 03:20 PM
iPhone link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/grim-legends-2-song-dark-swan/id953583623?mt=8

DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
09-18-2015, 04:42 PM
I have not yet played this particular game - but the lone review on this game mentioned that after the first chapter, in order to continue, you have to d/l another Big Fish game (they tell you what it is) and it needs to be on your iPad / iPhone to continue with the original game.

This has actually happened with a couple of Big Fish's "free" games that are advertised as "Full". so if you have a lot of space on your device you can d/l the game, play the game through and then just delete both of them, but it seems somewhat deceptive to me. Anyways, just so folks are aware.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
09-18-2015, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
I have not yet played this particular game - but the lone review on this game mentioned that after the first chapter, in order to continue, you have to d/l another Big Fish game (they tell you what it is) and it needs to be on your iPad / iPhone to continue with the original game.

This has actually happened with a couple of Big Fish's "free" games that are advertised as "Full". so if you have a lot of space on your device you can d/l the game, play the game through and then just delete both of them, but it seems somewhat deceptive to me. Anyways, just so folks are aware.
Thanks for the warning.

DEVELOPERS I ADORE
09-18-2015, 09:13 PM
Yea, it does have the ad to download another game to continue on. Kind of irks me to use extra space to play this but I've only come across 3 games like this so far and I'm always buying tons of hogs so hoping it won't become a more common practice.Game is great btw and if you got the space for two games then I'd recommend getting it.