★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: During the dark ages, various kingdoms do not just wage wars against one another. They have to guard against the undead or monster, conjured by dark magic.

Play the newest action game. Position your Hero to defend off the undead advance. Enemy with different skill set.

Spear Skeleton are basic skeleton troop armed with spear. Although physically weak, they comes in large numbers. You will need to destroy them quickly.

Archer Skeleton are specially trained skeleton for these type of suicidal missions. Their arrows are accurate and will not miss once they spotted the target.

Armored Skeleton are elite skeleton troop trained from the finest trainer. They are equipped with full armor and long spear.

Mage Skeleton cast magical projectile and can penetrate even the toughest armor. However, they are weak in nature and will be killed with just a few blows.

Boss level involved unique type of machinery or creatures. They are powerful foes. However, destroying them yield great rewards.

Kremel's comments:
Against the Horde:SkeletonVille
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	159.1 KB
ID:	93179

My newest game is finally in the AppStore. Download now!

09-19-2015, 12:45 AM
Against the Horde: SkeletonVille (Relaunch)

Hi, a new game has relaunch. AGAINST THE HORDE:SKELETONVILLE. A touch, aim, shoot game against a horde of skeletons. Upgrade hero to increase speed, power and health. Currently in AppStore.

https://geo.itunes.apple.com/sg/app/...024254728?mt=8

THE GAME
During the dark ages, various kingdoms do not just wage wars against one another. They have to guard against the undead, conjured by dark magic.

Play the strategic action game. Position your guard to defend off the undead advance. Upgrade your hero to gain faster and more powerful weapon. Earn more coins with each win and while playing the game. Download now!

https://geo.itunes.apple.com/sg/app/...024254728?mt=8

Regards
Kremel
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	157.9 KB
ID:	93755  

09-19-2015, 11:54 AM
The ads are aggressive. Not only do you get a persistent banner ad across the top while you play but you also get full screen ads. There is no way to pay o remove the ads. Please allow us to pay to remove the ads.

There is no aiming arrow or reticle. You have to guess. Why not allow us to aim? You could even make it so you have to buy the ability using a one time coin cost.

Because of the above issues the game is more aggravating than it is fun to play.

Billy
09-19-2015, 06:25 PM
LordShad0wz, thank you for your feedback. We will remove the banner on the play screen and put in the upgrade screen instead. Will have less pop up ads and add in the purchase to removed ads. Will also add in a aiming arrow for easier play. Thanks again for the feedback.
09-20-2015, 10:33 AM
I will make the purchase the second I see it implemented. I always keep my word. I really like the core game and the artwork.

Billy
09-29-2015, 11:30 PM
Removed ads banner and added in an aiming arrow.
09-30-2015, 09:25 AM
Sweet. Very very awesome! Thank you for listening to feedback!

Billy