★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: King Fish + Lite is OUT for limited time $0.99! Eat to become the King of the ocean!

09-26-2009, 07:30 PM
King Fish + Lite is OUT for limited time $0.99! Eat to become the King of the ocean!

Finally it's here! The awesome King Fish!

iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=332019067&mt=8

How to become the King of the ocean?
EAT! EAT! And, EAT more!

The most exciting action game even happened 1,000 meter deep in the ocean. Challenge all kinds of other fishes, eat or be eaten. Grow to become the toughest King Fish.

Collect power-ups, bonus items and all other mysterious to gain more power. And watch out for the virtually invincible shark!

- Fun and easy accelerometer control.
- Awesome deep sea visual effects.
- Friendly user guide and hints.
- 17 kind of beautiful sea fishes.
- 20 exciting missions.
- 5 beautiful ocean scenes.

--------------------------------------------------------
Visit www.trinitigame.com for more games.

Last edited by Triniti; 09-26-2009 at 07:37 PM.
09-26-2009, 07:34 PM
What is the control scheme?

09-26-2009, 07:57 PM
You guys put out pure crap and now all of a sudden knocking out good ones Ancient War, Bowman Defense...now this looks like a decent Fish Feeding Frenzy clone. Does this have your finger like just a tad underneath the actual fish you are moving so you can see your fish?

edit: Ok 5th screenshot shows calibrating your device so I guess it's tilt to move. Hmm wonder if that'll work well or not. Better wait for lite version to give it a spin.
09-26-2009, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbass View Post
You guys put out pure crap and now all of a sudden knocking out good ones Ancient War, Bowman Defense...now this looks like a decent Fish Feeding Frenzy clone. Does this have your finger like just a tad underneath the actual fish you are moving so you can see your fish?
whoa now a few of them are okay such as bubble master...(not directed at you mr.bass) though you really cant tell because the reviews are covered by their own.(on the appstore).

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
09-26-2009, 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iris View Post
This game is fun and addicting!~~~~~

Visit www.trinitigame.com for more games.
Here's a crazy idea...maybe hide the fact you work for the company of the game your recommending....
09-27-2009, 12:22 AM
This really looked pretty interesting to me, but the shilling that the company does kind of turns me off. I usually read, but don't get too involved in complaints about various devs using shills, but this one drives me crazy for some reason.

<sigh>
09-27-2009, 12:28 AM
Perfect game with beautiful graphics

--=|| Sleeping Heroes ||=--
AK version 1.2 is out!!! Try Lite for Free
Be cautious to click here
09-27-2009, 12:35 AM
I just bought it and will post impressions soon. I've completed PopCaps Feeding Frenzy on my Mac so I'll try to compare it to that.

edit: only played few levels but hot dang it's nice clone of Feeding Frenzy. I'd say wait for demo if you've never played popcap's game or demo. And don't get me started with cloning as I'll go to town with Popcap.

I'd say difference on XBLA is Feeding Frenzy has 40 levels and is $5. Feeding Frenzy 2 has 60 levels and is $10. So King Fish is $1 and has half of Feeding Frenzy's levels but is $4 cheaper so choose your path.

In King's Fish you tilt to move your fish and as you eat more fish you get bigger and avoid sharks and stuff like that. My son was watching me play and he said it looked hard but after he tried it he got used to it very quickly. So for most I'd say wait for lite version and see if it's a game for you. However, happy to report I didn't throw another $1 the drain on this one as I like it quite a bit.

Last edited by mrbass; 09-27-2009 at 12:58 AM.
09-27-2009, 01:40 AM
09-28-2009, 01:44 PM
We need someone to really TOFTT and get all the feeding frenzy clones (what are there like a dozen) and draft a master review.

Not it

Currently addicted to Clash Royale