★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Take fighting to the next level in Real Boxing 2 ROCKY - the first authentic ROCKY experience for mobile! Fight as legendary Rocky Balboa and challenge Apollo Creed, Clubber Lang, Ivan Drago among many others to become World Champion! Ready for Round 2?

------------------------
"The boxing game we deserve." 8/10 Gamezebo
"A big, brash boxing game that's surprising tactical at heart." 8/10 Pocket Gamer
"Stunning graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4." App Advice
"Not just a button masher." Slide to Play
------------------------

BECOME ROCKY BALBOA AND FIGHT FOR GLORY
Enter the ring as Rocky Balboa and relive the epic boxing saga as you face legendary opponents including Apollo Creed, Clubber Lang and Ivan Drago. Explore the world of
ROCKY with unique ROCKY-themed content and fight your way to the top!

JOIN AN ENDLESS MMO FIGHTING EXPERIENCE
Challenge an elite of boxing champions and fight players from around the world, night or day, in single and multiplayer gameplay across hundreds of exciting events, story fights, and tournaments in a never-ending Career Mode.

ENGAGE IN FAST PACED ON-THE-RING ACTION
Master jabs, hooks, uppercuts, body punches and combine them with devastating Special Punches and Focus abilities creating the ultimate combo to KO your opponent.

BATTLE AGAINST UNIQUE BOSSES
Take on a new type of challenging opponent, each one available to challenge for a limited time before theyre gone. Defeat them all, claim their epic gear, and use it to wreak havoc in the ring.

CHOOSE YOUR STYLE OF BOXING
Develop your boxers Strength, Stamina, Speed, and Endurance, level up your abilities, and equip powerful boosts to create your own unique fighting playstyle.

UNLOCK HUNDREDS OF POWERFUL ITEMS
Progress and gain access to a huge number of unique, upgradable and customizable gear, enhancing fighting stats and abilities of your boxer.

CREATE THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER
Use a robust set of options to create your own boxer from body mass, muscle sculpture, and attitude, to details as small as eye color and nose shape.

CONNECT WITH FRIENDS
Invite a friend and duke it out in real-time PVP action to find out whos the best boxer right here and now. Fight for the quickest KO and best scores across a variety of leaderboards. Send and receive gifts with friends and rivals. Never stop competing!

PLAY EXCITING MINI-GAMES
Train your fighter in exciting mini-games with legendary Mickey Goldmill and try your luck in the Daily Lottery for a chance to win awesome rewards.

FEEL THE POWER OF UNREAL ENGINE 4
Witness jaw-dropping graphics fully utilizing the power of Unreal Engine 4 technology to create the most dynamic and visually stunning MMO fighting game experience.

Important information: Real Boxing 2 ROCKY is best experienced while playing on high-end devices. The game requires a persistent Internet connection to access all features.

Official Website: www.realboxing2.com
Follow Real Boxing 2 ROCKY on Facebook: www.facebook.com/realboxing
Terms of Service: www.realboxing2.com/rocky/tos/

Join the club, create your fighter and start boxing with Real Boxing 2 ROCKY The Ultimate Fighting Game.

Echoseven's comments:

Real Boxing 2

Vivid Games S.A.
Genres: Games Action Sports Entertainment
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
The best fighting game on the App Store is back in Real Boxing 2 with an addictive and seamless Career Mode, unlimited customization, stunning visuals and dynamic combat. Ready for Round 2?
------------------------
Really dang impressive. - 148Apps

Im excited. TouchArcade

The sequel looks stunning. AppAdvice
------------------------
JOIN AN ENDLESS FIGHTING EXPERIENCE
Challenge an elite of boxing champions and players from around the world in single and multiplayer gameplay across hundreds of exciting events, story fights, and tournaments in a neverending Career Mode.

ENGAGE IN FAST PACED ON-THE-RING ACTION
Master jabs, hooks, uppercuts, body punches and combine them with devastating Special Moves and Focus abilities creating the ultimate combo to crush your opponent.

CHOOSE YOUR STYLE OF BOXING
Choose between four diverse character classes with their own unique playstyles and abilities, and equip powerful boosts for unlimited ways to develop your boxer.

UNLOCK HUNDREDS OF POWERFUL ITEMS
Progress and gain access to a huge number of unique, upgradable and customizable gear, enhancing stats and abilities of your boxer.

CREATE THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER
Use a robust set of options to create your own boxer from body mass, muscle sculpture, and attitude, to details as small as eye color and nose shape.

CONNECT WITH FRIENDS
Invite a friend and duke it out in real-time to find out whos the best boxer right here and now. Fight for best scores across a variety of leaderboards. Never stop competing!

PLAY EXCITING MINIGAMES
Train your boxer in exciting minigames and try your luck in the Daily Lottery for a chance to win awesome rewards.

FEEL THE POWER OF UNREAL ENGINE 4
Witness jaw-dropping graphics fully utilizing the power of Unreal Engine 4 technology to create the most dynamic and visually stunning fighting game experience.

Important information: the game requires a persistent Internet connection to play.

Official Website: www.realboxing2.com

Follow Real Boxing on Facebook: www.facebook.com/realboxing

Terms of Service: www.realboxing2.com/tos/

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 165.8MB

09-20-2015, 07:30 AM
Fully installed and playable on my iPhone 6, 517 mb. The problem for me though is I kept getting this message.. Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	93
Size:	438.3 KB
ID:	93777 if you click "OK" as I did, it restarts the initial download (see the progress bar, top left) this is a somewhat frustrating process, as I watched my router working away.

Anyway, if you must download this softlaunch, have patience and give the app a full five minutes with this message displayed and it should work for you.

...and deleted. It's doing this full frontal assault, everytime I start up the game. No hijacking my device Vivid! You should release premium as you have on the eShop and PSN.

Last edited by squarezero; 09-20-2015 at 07:59 AM.

09-20-2015, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Fully installed and playable on my iPhone 6, 517 mb. The problem for me though is I kept getting this message.. Attachment 93777 if you click "OK" as I did, it restarts the initial download (see the progress bar, top left) this is a somewhat frustrating process, as I watched my router working away.

Anyway, if you must download this softlaunch, have patience and give the app a full five minutes with this message displayed and it should work for you.

...and deleted. It's doing this full frontal assault, everytime I start up the game. No hijacking my device Vivid! You should release premium as you have on the eShop and PSN.
Well, that's a bummer.
09-20-2015, 11:31 AM

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

09-20-2015, 02:26 PM
Knock down animations need a lot of work. Not as polished as first game
09-20-2015, 02:30 PM
Instacrashes when you've finished customizing your fighter and click "fight".
09-20-2015, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodangel View Post
Knock down animations need a lot of work. Not as polished as first game
WTF? That sucks! Sure hope it's even better in every way when they're done with it or I'm gonna be PISSED!
09-20-2015, 09:47 PM
i love the first one, but i dont think with this one. agreed with the above comment, this one feels not as polished as its predecessor. i know its still in soft launch and im looking forward to play it on the final version.
minus:
- really2 lag
- awkward animation? especially the knockdown animation
- looked at the trailer, thats how they supposed to make the fight works, in this game when you throwing a punch, it feels like you only "touch" the opponent with your gloves(hint: add a slight shaking camera effect when punch landed )
- loading times are ridiculous. in my video above i have to cut out the loading part almost 40-50% of my video.
- i suggest you guys to use a mocap instead of just a frame by frame animation? this is "real boxing", isnt it? so i believe the fighter movement supposed to be real.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

Last edited by redribbon; 09-20-2015 at 10:28 PM. Reason: nasty grammar
09-21-2015, 12:59 AM
Whn I am browsing the ingame store. VIP players can buy gears that are x2 better thn normal players.

Guess free players will be very underpower. Lol
10-31-2015, 11:27 AM
Ok, color me confused... I got a beta invite for Real Boxing 2 Creed, which is now installed on my phone and I've been playing the shit out of it. Is it the same as this game, or are they two separate games? I couldn't get the Real Boxing 2 soft launch from the CA store to launch or work properly. Just curious.