★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: From the makers of Legends Within - Mini Edition comes Power Level Warrior. Fight your way trough challenges collecting power balls and and crystals. Buy new locations to fight in and gain their bonuses to help you on the way. Customize your character and unlock new transformations which will further increase your power level.
09-23-2015, 06:19 AM
This game is really good related to dbz BUT the energy system DESTROYS the game update and remove it a lot more people will play!!

09-23-2015, 08:04 AM
Never got into DBZ but Legends Within was a decent little time waster, I'll give this one a shot too.
09-23-2015, 08:21 AM
You can restore your energy with crystals or PP or even with watching reward videos. I can't update the game as often as the android version because I need a mac for that and atm I go to my friends to publish to appstore.
09-23-2015, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameslhale View Post
This was an amusing game and entertained me very much. But I generally prefer such game from which I can gain some knowledge, such type of game is provided by quizup clone. In which it presents different questions to us for which we have to answer. We can select topics as per our area of interest.
You just used this to promote your app
09-23-2015, 10:35 AM
From the video it looks and sounds like a lot was ripped right from DBZ..
09-23-2015, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geno11233 View Post
From the video it looks and sounds like a lot was ripped right from DBZ..
Well it is. I read somewhere that these sound effects from the show were also taken from animes that were even older then dragon ball. Even one piece uses some of the same sound effects. If this can cause a problem I will change it.
09-23-2015, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Degney View Post
This game is really good related to dbz BUT the energy system DESTROYS the game update and remove it a lot more people will play!!
Off topic but you see?This comment explains everything.Such brutal money milking f2p model will not last forever.Either make it premium or make an option to remove the energy completely.
09-23-2015, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenan2000 View Post
Off topic but you see?This comment explains everything.Such brutal money milking f2p model will not last forever.Either make it premium or make an option to remove the energy completely.
I don't think that this is milking. The game is completely free there are no in app purchases. The energy system was designed to actually extend game time and also for those who are competing in the leaderboards to balance things out. The reward video is a way to restore energy and to get the exp bonus.
09-23-2015, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulman2150 View Post
Well it is. I read somewhere that these sound effects from the show were also taken from animes that were even older then dragon ball. Even one piece uses some of the same sound effects. If this can cause a problem I will change it.
It's not a problem for me. I thought maybe a copyright thing.