★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: GMS
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 14.8 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Mission journal:

Launched, in the dark, among millions of my kind, yet alone. My brethren are my rivals, all competing for the same goal. Rushing through the pink tunnels, dodging the pills, our nemesis, feeding of enzymes for strength, preparing for the challenge to come. At the end of the tunnel, when so few of us are still wiggling our tails, behold: the egg. Will life spring from this, or was it all in vane? None can tell...

GMS is proud to present BioCarnage: Birth, the first episode of the upcoming series of games that will change the way you play on your iPhone forever. The game embarks you the most daring, nonconformist and ridiculously fun iPhone experience.

Update coming soon:

- More levels
- Game Center
- Graphics Rework
- Whole game mechanics will be changed
- Thumb stick option for control
- Achievements
- And many more cool stuff

Follow our progress on http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ludis-Gaming/184404953746

skyye06's comments:
anyone interested
09-26-2009, 09:47 PM
Uh... Why?

OMG. Double Rainbow!
User ID: Gryphon23 Agon: Gman23
"Birthday Cake, is just Birthday Cake without a little gravy..." Gravy makes EVERYTHING better.

09-26-2009, 10:02 PM
Send a message via AIM to Mzeb75 Send a message via Yahoo to Mzeb75
Ugh. This isn't the first game of it's kind. There's one called birth control too. Anyone wanna toftt? I expect this will be pretty lame.

If you hit it, it will break.
09-26-2009, 10:14 PM
Is one of those screenshots a uterus?

Helvetica will treat you good if you take time to understand her.
09-30-2009, 03:09 PM
Hello!

Hello everyone i am pleased to see that we got your attention with our little app. I would like to answer some questions addressed here.

#1 Gryphon23 Uh... Why?

R: Well why not We see very different applications on the Appstore and after some research we found this empty niche and we took advantage of this.

#2 Mzeb75 Ugh. This isn't the first game of it's kind. There's one called birth control too. Anyone wanna toftt? I expect this will be pretty lame.

R: I've looked for birth control but i can assure you that BioCarnage: Birth it's not the same. Firstly it's 3D, secondly it's more optimistic (you try to give birth to a baby not prevent it) and last but not least, it's actually fun and challenging. You should give it a try !

#3 Reaganomics Is one of those screenshots a uterus?

R: Yes my friend it's actually a uterus. In fact you are inside one. That is pretty much the same as in real life, only more simplistic due to bad iPhone hardware .

Ok now that I am done with questions i am proud to present the version 1.1 which is IN REVIEW as we speak. The update is packed with the latest Online High Score engine AGON(which I thank very much) and with 2 cut scenes that were suppose to go with the original release but due to some delay they were not ready.

Thank you very much again for your attention and interest.
10-06-2009, 04:03 PM
Bio Carnage: Birth v.1.1 tease movie

Just made a tease movie for BCB:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WplXBDOTUE

Enjoy!
10-27-2009, 05:34 PM
update 1.1 out

What's new
- Online High Score Board
- Ending movies
- Improved game mechanics
- Solved some exploits and bugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
12-16-2009, 12:42 AM
now FREE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.