★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Calvigames
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 237.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The story happened in an unreal world. In ancient times, there are 3 continents in the world, Terra, Lemuria and Atlantis. Terra continent is located in the polar region and covered with snow all the year round. Lemuria continent is a human settlement with good natural environment, diverse culture and advanced economy. Atlantis is an ancient relic covered with forest and desert. It hides many unknown secrets.

Ten years ago, a huge flame crossed the heaven and fell into the Atlantis continent. It caused a large explosion and made the continent resounded with smoke for one year.

After that explosion, the evil power of Atlantis continent was awakened. Plenty of monsters came out from the mysterious continent. Gradually, they sent their claws of evil to Lemuria continent. Again the world became chaotic and terrifying.

Meanwhile, people of seven kingdoms in Lemuria continent were warring among each other, so they didnt notice the change of their lands. The monsters killed a lot of villagers and destroyed their villages. After the seven kings heard this bad news, they ceased their wars and stood together to defend the evil power. To find out what the evil power is, an elite team of the seven kingdoms was built up.

Now they are on the way to their journey
09-22-2015, 08:25 AM
Rip?

09-22-2015, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenken11 View Post
Rip?
I just checked. It's the same dev that did Gods Uprising, so this looks legit. I'm not sure if it's a sequel or if it has something to do with Uprising going F2P by Chillingo? I'll try and figure it out. If it's a sequel, then Nice!!
09-22-2015, 09:54 AM
I may buy this if it really is a sequel. I only know of 1 though, and was kinda surprised to see a pt3.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-22-2015, 10:38 AM
Do not buy. Is not a real game. Does not load. I wasted my money so you guys don't have to. So angry
09-22-2015, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raven1370 View Post
Do not buy. Is not a real game. Does not load. I wasted my money so you guys don't have to. So angry
Might be your device?
09-22-2015, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raven1370 View Post
I'm surprised. Like I said, it's from the same developer. I checked their Facebook and Twitter and did a search on them and really didn't find anything on this game. I have never heard of a "Part 2" either. I'd download with caution until somebody can find something on the game or one of the devs come forth.
09-22-2015, 07:42 PM
Do not buy.
09-22-2015, 10:47 PM
Not my device xatu
09-23-2015, 02:15 AM
Don't miss out on the 'epic writing'