★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

SirVival - (By Soul and Vibe Interactive)

09-22-2015, 10:09 PM
SirVival (by Soul and Vibe Interactive Inc.)

SirVival

Soul and Vibe Interactive Inc.
Genres: Games Adventure Action
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
You, as the brave knight SirVival, riding atop Tantrum, your noble steed, are rushing through the fantastical land of Galgamar on a quest to rescue the kidnapped Princess Parsnip from the vile clutches of Maelstrom “The Malevolent,” an evil dragon!

SirVival introduces an epic adventure in the form of a side-scrolling “runner.” Ride through five danger-filled realms! Hit switches to change your path! Unearth hidden treasures, collectibles, and magical items! Along the way you’ll encounter five fiendish bosses; each is more dangerous than the last!

But, worry not. You are not alone in your quest! You have friends who shall watch over you! Purchase or rent items from Bamboozle, the goblin, and his roaming shopping cart. He offers near-daily specials on some of his most popular items! His traveling companion, Herkimur, will repair damaged items! Call upon The Wizard in his tent. Through his crafting table, The Wizard shall enchant your wares with magical abilities and enrich your power!

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPadWifi
  • iPad3G
  • iPodTouchThirdGen
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 112.3MB

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

Last edited by redribbon; 09-22-2015 at 10:33 PM.
09-22-2015, 11:16 PM

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

09-23-2015, 04:25 AM
Nice name
09-23-2015, 04:56 AM
Haha. Definitely a cool name. I'm a sucker for side scrollers. Plus, the screenies look great. I'll give it a shot.

UPDATE: Ok. Wow. This game is REALLY good! It oozes with charm and polish. The story is even well done. I'm definitely having fun with this one. I'm only on like the 3rd or 4th level, so things could change I guess, but so far, this game has been great. Well worth checking out.

Last edited by NOEN; 09-23-2015 at 05:40 AM.
09-23-2015, 07:16 AM
09-23-2015, 08:35 AM
This game is actually really good. Really fun! There's a ton of polish. It's like unicorn attack but has more depth.

Billy
09-23-2015, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Haha. Definitely a cool name. I'm a sucker for side scrollers. Plus, the screenies look great. I'll give it a shot.

UPDATE: Ok. Wow. This game is REALLY good! It oozes with charm and polish. The story is even well done. I'm definitely having fun with this one. I'm only on like the 3rd or 4th level, so things could change I guess, but so far, this game has been great. Well worth checking out.
Downloaded this in my short break and let me repeat the oh so true keywords: Really wow, very polished and charming and absolutely worth checking out...and there seems to be a full unlock for $5 (get rid of energy). Gonna do that (much) later this evening without hesitation.

Edit: looks like $2 is enough to get unfinite lives.

Last edited by Qwertz555; 09-24-2015 at 06:07 AM.
09-23-2015, 09:01 AM
Yea, this game definitely needs to be on everybody's radar. It kinda came outta nowhere.
09-23-2015, 12:07 PM
haha pretty good name, indeed! XD

I'm downloading it right now! Can't refuse a medieval RUA with levels.

Check out our 16-bit orc-blasting game, Tiny Empire!
www.mgaiastudio.com
Facebook | Twitter
09-23-2015, 12:12 PM
Out in the U.S. I agree, this game came out of nowhere and might be my GOTW pick! Question: has anyone figured out how to grab the gems that the dragon puts a fire pit over? I tried using the spike fist power-up but thst doesn't cut it. I'm still pretty early into the game, so maybe something unlocks later, but just curious.