★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The Kingdom needs your help! The villainous Lich Lord has spread his foul touch across the land, and the people cry out for a savior!

Summon Calista, the legendary Fire Mage, or Ragnar, the fierce Berserker, to lead your army to victory in an epic battle against your rivals. You'll have to fight your way across the Kingdom against not only the Lich Lord's evil hordes, but other pretenders to the throne! Are you ready to show them what happens to those foolish enough to stand against you, the true Lord of the Kingdom?

Features:

- Command your Hero on the battlefield and tip the scales in your favor through superior strategy and powerful abilities!
- Fight through an epic campaign stretching across the Kingdom
- Raise an army of knights, sorcerers, giants, and more!
- Craft and equip hundreds of unique items to empower your heroes
- Build and customize your Kingdom into a prosperous and impenetrable fortress
- Engage in massive multiplayer battles worldwide to win fortune and fame
- Form an alliance with your friends and compete for huge prizes

Heroes and Armies is free to play! There are items that can be purchased in-game with real money. You can turn this feature off by disabling in-app purchases in your device settings.

anatari's comments:

Heroes and Armies

Zhurosoft
Genres: Games Strategy Entertainment Role Playing
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free


Quote:
The Kingdom needs your help! The villainous Lich Lord has spread his foul touch across the land, and the people cry out for a savior!

Summon Calista, the legendary Fire Mage, or Ragnar, the fierce Berserker, to lead your army to victory in an epic battle against your rivals. You'll have to fight your way across the Kingdom against not only the Lich Lord's evil hordes, but other pretenders to the throne! Are you ready to show them what happens to those foolish enough to stand against you, the true Lord of the Kingdom?

Features:

- Command your Hero on the battlefield and tip the scales in your favor through superior strategy and powerful abilities!
- Fight through an epic campaign stretching across the Kingdom
- Raise an army of knights, sorcerers, giants, and more!
- Craft and equip hundreds of unique items to empower your heroes
- Build and customize your Kingdom into a prosperous and impenetrable fortress
- Engage in massive multiplayer battles worldwide to win fortune and fame
- Form an alliance with your friends and compete for huge prizes

Heroes and Armies is free to play! There are items that can be purchased in-game with real money. You can turn this feature off by disabling in-app purchases in your device settings.
Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPadWifi
  • iPad3G
  • iPodTouchThirdGen
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.1

Download Size: 86.4MB

09-23-2015, 07:18 AM
#2

09-23-2015, 10:13 AM
#3
someone tell this developer that there is a game called coc already on the app store plus the tens of other coc clones
09-23-2015, 10:27 AM
#4
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noomen View Post
someone tell this developer that there is a game called coc already on the app store plus the tens of other coc clones
Tens of thousands you mean...I swear I can't take anymore of these clones polluting the App Store now. I mean really, how do these people think that their game is going to be noticed out of the countless others that are exactly like it? I don't know why they even bother. Not to mention it is freemium garbage. I apologize to the debs, I'm not trying to purposely single you guys out. I'm speaking about all the CoC clones, not just this one.
09-23-2015, 11:07 AM
#5
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 364
Another kingdom that needs my help?
Sorry, I'm all tapped out...
09-23-2015, 07:47 PM
#6
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 207
Gameplay by IPlay GameChannel
09-23-2015, 08:10 PM
#7
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noomen View Post
someone tell this developer that there is a game called coc already on the app store plus the tens of other coc clones
You guys are the one polluting, with your negative attitudes.

This game is NOTHING like CoC and if you spent 2 minutes playing it before gracing us with your "review" you would know that.

This is NOT a base defense game, like CoC. You don't attack other players bases at all.
It's got it's own combat system going on. You develope your armies formations, and control the hero in battle. It's a unique system.

Seriously , before you come in here with your elitist crap, actually check out the game or be quiet and move on.

This game has great art, and unique gameplay nothing like CoCs base building and defense.
09-23-2015, 10:04 PM
#8
Joined: May 2012
Location: KCMO
Posts: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeKhan View Post
You guys are the one polluting, with your negative attitudes.

This game is NOTHING like CoC and if you spent 2 minutes playing it before gracing us with your "review" you would know that.

This is NOT a base defense game, like CoC. You don't attack other players bases at all.
It's got it's own combat system going on. You develope your armies formations, and control the hero in battle. It's a unique system.

Seriously , before you come in here with your elitist crap, actually check out the game or be quiet and move on.

This game has great art, and unique gameplay nothing like CoCs base building and defense.
Could not have said it better myself. Thank you.

Also, why does everyone say "CoC clone"? As if Clash of Clans wasn't a "clone" too. \_(ツ)_/ 😂😂😂😂😂
09-24-2015, 11:00 PM
#9
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 71
Looks nice

This game seems to have nice combat system.
I will give a try.
09-27-2015, 11:49 PM
#10
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 71
Played 2hours

Not bad but need much money & time ,less strategy.
It's troublesome to get resources once a hour.
What I expect is battles, not collecting resources.