★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ** Best in Show Gamezebo (Casual Connect, San Francisco 2015) **
** Third Award Winner Pocket Gamer (Very Big Indie Pitch, London 2015) **

=====

"Hitting all the right notes" 9/10 Gamezebo

"Visually the game is really impressive" 8/10 TouchArcade

"A unique gaming experience" 8/10 Examiner

"All of it is presented with a gorgeous look" 8/10 AppleNApps

=====

Enter the Kingdom of the Queen of the Night. Start your journey through the lands of mystery and magic as prince Tamino. Choose your steps wisely, build your path avoiding traps, deadly serpents or earth quakes. But know no fear, lose no hope and remember that you are the master of your own path.

Find the way out of 32 spatial scenes placed in a beautiful scenery of Mozarts Magic Flute opera. Armed only in logic, imagination and integrity help Tamino find wisdom, beauty and save the love of his life. Be careful though as in this opera-based story nothing is as it seems

A casual story-driven game featuring music of The Magic Flute
Art direction inspired by the Tokyo production and set design, directed by the renowned Amon Miyamoto.
32 diverse, fun levels.
3 playable characters.
Beautiful cutscenes.
Multiple methods of level completion.

***DISCLAIMER: This game supports iPhone 4s / iPad 2 or later generation devices.

killercow's comments:

Magic Flute by Mozart

Lab Like Sp. z o.o.
Genres: Games Puzzle Family Entertainment
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$2.59 NZD

Quote:
***LAUNCH SALE Grab Magic Flute at 50% Off to celebrate our App Store release!

Best in Show Gamezebo (Casual Connect, San Francisco 2015)
Third Award Winner Pocket Gamer (Very Big Indie Pitch, London 2015)

Enter the Kingdom of the Queen of the Night. Start your journey through the lands of mystery and magic as prince Tamino. Choose your steps wisely, build your path avoiding traps, deadly serpents or earth quakes. But know no fear, lose no hope and remember that you are the master of your own path.

Solve 32 spatial puzzles placed in a beautiful scenery of Mozarts Magic Flute opera. Armed only in logic, imagination and integrity help Tamino find wisdom, beauty and save the love of his life. Be careful though as in this opera-based story nothing is as it seems

The creators of the multimedia visualization for Mozarts Magic Flute opera, staging in Tokyo and directed by famous Amon Miyamoto, now allow you to enjoy the most famous Mozarts opera in a way it hasnt been experienced before.

A casual puzzle game featuring Mozarts music and the story of The Magic Flute opera.
Art direction inspired by the Tokyo production and set design, directed by the renowned Amon Miyamoto.
32 diverse, fun levels.
3 playable characters.
Beautiful cutscenes.
Multiple methods of level completion.
Pay once play forever! NO ads & NO In App Purchases.

Magic Flute by Mozart is a game for all opera lovers and those who enjoy fun, beautiful, original, casual puzzle games.

***DISCLAIMER: This game supports iPhone 4s / iPad 2 or later generation devices.

Supported Devices:
  • iPadWifi
  • iPad3G
  • iPodTouchThirdGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 218.3MB

09-23-2015, 09:24 AM
Wow that's looks amazing, i hope the game will be fun as it looks, it looks really good superb graphic and i really like the concept, definitely i will buy and check this out asap

09-23-2015, 10:25 AM
Magic Flute GO?

This looks great though... Looking forward to imps.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-23-2015, 11:13 AM
This one looks cool :3 lol Magic Flute GO!

im a rpg loving kind of guy
09-23-2015, 12:58 PM

note: a fans of monument valley should grab this game. share the same feels but still unique on its own. totally recommeded. the background music is top notch and so relaxing. narative story is a plus that connects each levels.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

Last edited by redribbon; 09-23-2015 at 01:01 PM.
09-23-2015, 01:00 PM
I've been following this one for a while. Glad it's finally here. Looks like it has the potential to be awesome.
09-23-2015, 01:23 PM
Watching the video the ticking clock is pretty annoying. And where does the ticking sound come from coz there arent any clocks around. I dont think it actually has a time where the snake attacks the block you are standing on, so i feel like the clock is just destroying the pacing of the game and interfering with the music.

EDIT: Ok watching forward the ticking stopped. I really hope there's not a lot of ticking in the later stages coz i really find it annoying.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 09-23-2015 at 01:25 PM.
09-23-2015, 10:23 PM
I've got a walkthrough done for most levels if anyone needs. Still finishing up my review, though.

http://www.appunwrapper.com/2015/09/...through-guide/

And some gameplay video for some later levels. Even though I played these levels already before recording, I still messed up a lot -- sorry! Working on editing it a bit.

Edit: Here's a better video:

Edit: And here's my review for anyone who's curious: http://www.appunwrapper.com/2015/09/...s-game-review/

Last edited by AppUnwrapper; 09-25-2015 at 06:09 PM.
09-24-2015, 04:58 AM
Hey everyone! Glad too see you're enjoying Magic Flute by Mozart! :-)

There's still opportunity to get it for free by helping LabLike to build a bigger social media buzz around the launch and reach more people. Please join our Thunderclap campaign at j.mp/BUZZMozArt.

Everyone who does will be eligible for a complimentary copy of the game - an update with the details will be posted.

If you want to see a little more about Magic Flute by Mozart, drop by LabLike's Blog, Magic Flute Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/magicflutebymozart, and LabLike's Twitter.

Enjoy the adventure!
09-24-2015, 08:04 AM
joined & supported!!!