★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Take a break from reality.
Guide the orb to collect all the pyramids and uncover hidden secrets in this beautiful minimalist puzzle game.
Will you unravel the mystery of My Maze: Puzzle Craze?

- Addictive one-touch gameplay
- Train your brain with loads of new challenges
- Unique minimalist atmosphere
- Original music and sound

c4th4t's comments:

My Maze: Puzzle Craze

Thumbspire Inc.
Genres: Games Puzzle Board
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Take a break from reality.
Guide the orb to collect all the pyramids and uncover hidden secrets in this beautiful minimalist puzzle game.
Will you unravel the mystery of My Maze: Puzzle Craze?

- Addictive one-touch gameplay
- Train your brain with loads of new challenges
- Unique minimalist atmosphere
- Original music and sound

Supported Devices:
  • iPadWifi
  • iPad3G
  • iPodTouchThirdGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 67.1MB

09-23-2015, 09:49 AM
Looks neat, I'll check this out when it hits the States.

One of the first 3 videogames I got:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

09-23-2015, 10:02 AM
Just looking up gameplay videos on YouTube for Maze Craze on Atari now. Those puzzles looked pretty intense 8D
09-30-2015, 08:46 PM
Well, just playing three/four intro levels and I already hit a timer wall. And if I buy the unlimited lives iap, do I get no ads too? And what do they cost?? How exactly does the hidden star work? Can it be hidden in outer walls too? Will these hidden stars interfere with puzzle aspect? Too many questions after two minutes of game play and the game doesn't let you play to find out even the simple stuff, before you hit a timer. Sorry, it looked it could be fun, but bad balance. Game deleted.
09-30-2015, 10:50 PM
wierd cant find it on my ipad!
10-01-2015, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
Well, just playing three/four intro levels and I already hit a timer wall. And if I buy the unlimited lives iap, do I get no ads too? And what do they cost?? How exactly does the hidden star work? Can it be hidden in outer walls too? Will these hidden stars interfere with puzzle aspect? Too many questions after two minutes of game play and the game doesn't let you play to find out even the simple stuff, before you hit a timer. Sorry, it looked it could be fun, but bad balance. Game deleted.
Hey saosijs, Thanks for your feedback on the game! To address some of your questions:
1) The unlimited lives option ($4.99) doesnt include no-ads ($1.99) at this time, but that is a great suggestion that we are taking under consideration.

2) Im not sure which version of the game you had installed, but the hidden star appears at level 1-4 and there is a tutorial included to explain it. Im sorry to hear you had difficulty with that and I will definitely pass your comments on to the team.

In any event, thanks for trying out the game! As always, your feedback and comments are appreciated.
10-02-2015, 11:41 PM
neat graphics! I will give a it a try